2019 Mazda CX9 Touring Awd, $315/month + tax + inceptions, Including loyalty [NY/NJ]

What would the numbers look like with Touring Premium Package as well? MSRP $40865.

Going to add more to the post.

Posted three more trims/models

Awesome, thanks. Out of curiosity, what else is included in your Touring Premium numbers? You have a MSRP of $41465 and when I configure on Mazda’s website I get an MSRP of $40865.

Where are you located and is it pickup only? Do those numbers also include any broker fees? If I am looking for a specific color, how long is the wait? Also, how much would it add if I increased the mileage?

Thanks!

It has all weather mats and some other accessories. None of my prices include broker fee of $400

Pickup in NYC area… only for NY/NJ residents

I live in Upstate NY so I am a resident of NY State. Do you have a list of existing inventory to see what might be readily available? I am leaning towards Machine Gray. Also, what are the requirements for qualifying for the Loyalty? I leased a Mazda 6 a few years ago. Are the 10k and 12k mile prices the same? When I change it in the calculator the price doesn’t change. it only changes if I switch it to 15k.

Please message me so we can stop clouding this up. Thank You!

Does Mazda do 7500mi?

Unfortunately they don’t

1 Like

Great deal! Do you have CX5 available?
thank you

Yes I have it posted here: 2019 Mazda CX5 Sport Awd, $231/month + tax + inceptions, including loyalty [NJ/NY]

Thank you very much! Is there a post for the Touring? Thank you!

The touring CX-9 is exactly what I’m looking for… but based in MA. My parents are based in NY - any chance we can use their address and get this deal?

I’m interested in this deal please message me all the info. What’s the total down, I live in Nj

Any deals on the Signature trim ?

Sent you a pm

Looking for a SIGNATURE AWD

Pretty good deals too zoom zoom.

Kudos for linking the calculator!

Nyclife on vacation?

I’m interested in the touring and touring premium
Can you PM the total down for both cars
And monthly total including taxes I live in nj