2019 Lexus NX 300h lease... good deal?

Hi all, this will be my first time leasing a Lexus, Please let me know if this is a good deal or if I should push more.
Thanks in advance!
Car: 2019 Lexus NX 300h
**MSRP: $46,443
**Selling Price: $40,676 before incentive
**Monthly Payment: $410 including 9.5% tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $3,825 (MSD)
**MSD: 9 x MSD = $3,825 (refundable at the end of the lease)
**Incentives: $3250 (lease cash ($2,000) +loyalty($500) + recent grad($750))

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 12000
**MF: 0.00085
**MF after MSD: 0.00013
**Residual: 57%

**Region: Socal
**Leasehackr Score:9.6 years

Looks like a pretty good deal. The LA car show might offer a $1k cert (they didn’t last year though) and Dec might bring free 1st month payment, but if you need the vehicle soon, go for it.

1 Like

I see, thank you!! Do you know if December’s RV will go up a bit ?

No one knows, but I doubt the RV would go up. Maybe incentives are higher or MF is decreased, but highly doubt the RV goes up.

Just so you can compare, earlier this year, my wife got a nearly fully loaded NX300h (MSRP $48k-ish I think), 36 months, 12,000 miles, $1,800 due at signing, no MSD = $479/mo (and we got it pretty quickly in the middle of the month after her other car broke down).

For a 19 that is a good deal! I was looking for a friend on a 18 and without the MSDs the price was 40 bucks more a month.

@Mark_Guzman Yea, that’s why I decided to put down max MSD to lower the monthly down, plus after 3 years, it’s fully refundable so nothing to lose. If you are still looking… let me know! I’ll send you my sales person’s info. He was very helpful and super patient! I text him every month since August to check on the pricing, after all these month he always gave me very competitive quote(actually no one can beat it, but I wasn’t ready yet.).

@CarsRock I see, I’ll take my deal this weekend! Thanks for the comparison!

Hi, can you send me your sales person’s contact as well?
thanks!

Sure I’ll PM you!

Hi, can you PM me the dealer’s info along with your rep please? Thnx

sure, i’ll PM you shortly.

Hi skyline31518. Can you IM your dealer info.

Thanks.

I am new to leasing.
I took your number an entered into the calcular. The calculator comes up with a monthly of 393 with tax as opposed to your $410 with tax.
What am I missing.

my bad, the residual should be 57%. here’s the link:

1 Like

OP signed a $0 DAS deal (except for MSDs). Your inputted values for RV, tax and probably DMV fees are incorrect.

Here’s the quote. hope to make things more clear.

Hi, Is this dealer in CA Bay Area? can I also get the contact details of the sales person and the dealer name and Location Please. Regards, MR1

Hi, Could you please send me the sales person’s contact details, is this dealer in Bay Area?

Hi, can you PM me the dealer’s info along with your rep please?

Thanks