2019 Kia Sorento

So about a week later, all I’ve found out is that these sales people are a-holes who refuse to give me any information through email (aside from that one guy on the Tiguan) and all insist that I come in person to look.

Even the Costco program that’s supposed to be “less stress” isn’t sending me the breakdown that they said they would send to me.

Dealers thrive in opacity. Your asking for clarity. It’s simply not in their interest to break the deal down for you to understand. You have to be able to understand and create the numbers yourself. You can’t get a three row SUV for 200/ month without putting thousands down. The tiguan deals were a couple months ago. PM me if you want help.

2 Likes

Right now, the best offers I’ve gotten local are $349/mo, 0 down, 12/24 (Costco member deal) and then $453/mo, 0 down 12/24 from another local dealer. I’m looking at Honker right now, and there are a few for $270 with only 1st payment due at signing. This is 36 mo instead of 24, but I’ll go either way for the best (24 months had the higher lease cash so that’s where I looked first).

Those numbers are for the LX FWD. The EX V6 is only $373 on Honker. These dealers are crazy.

I don’t know if you saw my other posts about Honcker, but if you add my referral code B67A3B54 to your “Coupons and Promo Codes” (under Account) and you should get a free iPad mini from Honcker if you click lease by the end of August.

I will definitely use the code if I decide to make the deal.

Curious to know what negative feedback you’ve heard about the Outback.

thanks

The Outlander, not Outback. 2 star review from Car and Driver starts with “Distinctive exterior aside, the Outlander is at the bottom of the crossover barrel”, and most other reviews say about the same.

Honcker just hit me with a flash deal on everything I saved this morning, so right now I’m looking at a 2019 Sorento LX for $231/month, 12/36, with $2410 due at signing (Delaware apparently doesn’t let you roll taxes into the monthly payment).

There’s also a 2018 Highlander LE (V6 AWD) at $268/mo, 12/27, with $2905 due.

Watching 3 Sorentos on Honcker (in my top 3 color choices, too) at $231/month for 12/36. $2401 due for first month, bank fee, DMV fees, dealer fees, and taxes.

Local dealers are giving me horrible numbers so far, ranging from $350-450.

Do you think I would have any luck contacting a dealership to see if they’ll beat Honcker? There’s one left in town I haven’t talked to yet, and they have some good reviews (no idea why I saved them for last, just how the responses rolled in I guess).

Did you ever end up with a car?

I ended up in a 2018 Pathfinder SV. We eventually decided that the Sorento was too small if we ever planned on taking a family trip, no cargo space at all.

Nice! Did you end up using Honcker?

No, Honcker didn’t have very good deals on the Pathfinder.

After what I’ve been reading tonight it sounds like that’s not a bad thing. Congrats on your car!

Hi guys, I’m a new member. I want to buy a car