2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB

Please let me know your thoughts. MSRP is $57,310 on the vehicle. We own a 2016 and want to move into the new body style. We love our Wrangler, and were blown away when we demo’d the 2019. Thoughts?*

Can’t see the image. Post the details.

Sorry about that. Thanks for the heads up.

I have JKUL. Moab is great looking, but price is rediculous. Much is still cosmetic… If that is the model you must have, it does not appear they are discounting at all… my recommendation is to look at group buy options on Jeepgarage and consider ordering at 5% below invoice…then throw that into lease calc

$700 is crazy for a jeep

750 payment with 1000 down for a 57k car for 3 years is ridiculous

At that payment, you’re much better off buying.

1 Like

Blown away away and Jeep Wrangler never go hand in hand any long road trip in the and you’re still pissing blood from the beating your kidneys take. That said buy the thing use the tread lightly discount to get it 1% below invoice and then use true car,usaa,other discounts to get it even lower

Shoot for no higher then $51k sale price.

Moab is Sahara based = worst residual.

This car isn’t going to lease well ever. That’s insane payment for the car you will be getting but if you are dead set in that vehicle you’re going to be paying for a bad deal and it’s just how it is

Get a rubicon with the options of the Moab. Better residual. Also the moab tires suck on road vs the rubicon.

If you want it you should look into financing.

Disregard the harsh ride comments I took my rubicon from NJ to VA and back and it was extremely comfortable.

Check out the Wrangler JL forum and just order from one of the dealers referenced there. You’ll be at 5% or so under invoice and can order exactly what you want. Look at the Rubi unless you’re set on the full-time 4WD option (which I think is a great option).

I’d also suggest anyone complaining about their kidneys has never actually ridden in a JL.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.