2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Limited, 433/mo, 1st month DAS - good deal?

First time leaser here wanting to see if this feels like a good deal in the Ohio/Michigan area. Emailed most dealers in a 75 mile radius and this is the best offer I’ve received.

36 month/10k (10k is definitely enough for me based on driving habits).
2019 JGC 4x4 Limited with Luxury II package
MSRP=46,185
Sell price=42,065 (inclusive of all dealer fees)
Adj. cap cost=37,815 (inclusive of 4,250 in incentives)
RV=51%
MF=.00012

Monthly payment = 433/month with tax, fees, title all rolled in. Pre-tax rate is 403.50 First month (433) due at signing.
How’s it look?

Does not look bad at all. Maybe another 500 off for end of month. Also, if you have a honda or explorer there is extra rebates.

Great deal on a limited with lux, take it and enjoy it!

Dealer called me back and asked what it would take to get me in, and I’m now down to 420/month all inclusive and first month rolled in, 0 due at signing (effectively 408/month for 36 months). I’m taking it!

4 Likes

Thats a great deal

Looking for something like this in Philly/Jersey/NYC area, same MSRP. The incentives around here STINK right now.

I had a dealer lure me in to the dealership over the weekend via email and then spring $100/mo more in monthly at me as he was trying to get me to add the VIN to my insurance…like it’s no big deal to ask for $100 more a month.

Not sure where you’re at, PM me, I have two dealers between $407-$417 for limited, lux package in Philly burbs. Those prices reflect 11% philly tax and $2,500 DAS,