2019 Jeep GC limited 4x4 lease

, ,

First time I am leasing so was looking for some advice. I tried searching the forum but didn’t find too many 15k leases for GC limited. This was a dealers initial offer over email yesterday. The MF is the issue here right? Seems high based on what I am seeing others. Does targeting $415/month make sense? I am in upstate NY.

Lease - 36/15k
MSRP - $42,440
Residual - 48% $20,371
MF - .0014
Total incentives: $8,750
Monthly payment: $455.82
Cash due at signing: $455.82

Thank you!

The mf doesn’t seem right.

Have you seen this post?

Probably signed with a different bank.

What is sales price before incentives? The 15k a year does hurt residual by 3% probably so thats about 40 a month. See what other fees you paying beyond dmv and acquisition.

That’s a pretty low MsRP Limited for that price actually.

I was thinking closer to 44500

2019 Grand Cherokee Limited starts at 42,440
Doesn’t come with sunroof, for 43,700 msrp it comes with sunroof ($13 more in payment)

Thanks Simpleauto1. Is the deal above still available? If so what would the payment look like for 15k miles/36 months ?

Would you be registering in New York? Asking because if you reside in NY we can use bethpage bank when I quote you. Bethpage bank has better programs.

@anon68146833 Why you would ask that in a GC thread? Stop spamming with your useless posts and do some research.

im sorry 202020

They are probably quoting US Bank, which is why the mf is high but so are the incentives. You won’t get incentives anywhere near that high on a 2019 using CCAP.