2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47270 MSRP $289/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

The deal is good till end of March or till the dealer runs out of QX60 Pure AWD.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD
MSRP: $ 47270
Monthly Payment: $ 289 / month with VPP
Drive-Off Amount: $ Bank Acquisition $700+ 1st month + Tax + DMV and MSD.
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00048
Residual: 58%
MSD 4 MSD - $1400

Available Incentives: VPP is required. If you don’t have it your price goes up by $1500. .
Region: NJ/CT. NY residents can’t do MSD so the monthly goes up as MF can’t be bought down.

Leasehackr Score: 13.2 years
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

Below is the Calculation for Luxe with Essentials with a 52K MSRP. The MF for Luxe is lower so that is ideal for NY residents who can’t do MSD.

The incentives for Metro NY are applied to this deal. If you are not from NY metro area, your local incentives will apply which might change the selling price a bit depending on your incentives.

No Dealer Document fees and No broker Fees

If you don’t qualify for VPP you can remove it from the above calculator link. The VPP is $1500 untaxed incentive.

4 Likes

Can you please share for Luxe and Luxe with Essential as well.

I’m in NJ. Can you please PM me dealer info? Also saw your post on QX50. Is it from the same dealer. Appreciate it

I am in NJ as well. Could you please PM me dealer info?

@cskalyan

The Original post is now updated with a calculator link with calculations for 2019 QX60 Luxe with Essentials.

If you need more miles just change the miles in the drop down while in the calculator.

I am in NY. Please PM me the dealer info as well. Thank you.

I live in NY.
Please PM me the dealer info as well.
Thank you.

I’m also in NJ, could you please PM me dealer info? Thanks

The numbers look great! Can you please PM me the dealer info. Thanks for sharing!!

Hi, can you please share your contact for your Infiniti QX60 lease deal.

Thanks,
Adam

Pm me too please

Can you share the dealer information please?

Hello, long time, first time. I’m coming off of Infiniti lease in May. I live in PA, but will come out to NJ since I’m right next to it along river. Please PM me this deal, I am interested. Is there a 12k option? Looking for liquid platinum with wheat interior, but I’m flexible. Thank you. -Jason

First time poster myself…but been a long time lurker. Could you PM me the dealer? i’m in NJ and would potentially go to the dealer today depending on how close.

This deal regional or can it be done in other states , eg (CA)?

@doug94538

This exact deal requires NY metro incentives but if you are in a major market in CA like Southern CA your incentives should be pretty close to ours and you should get a pretty similar deal.

Hi. Can you please share the dealer and contact information? Thank you

Interested I am in Florida looking for 15k yearly lease with essential,proactive,sensory

Many thx

Can you provide the total driveoff amount in a monetary value please

@Motys

This deal requires signing the lease in person so unless you plan to fly to NY and drive car back home or have it shipped this deal is not for you.

@mani_is_kool is a local broker from FL who will be able to help you.