2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD - $47045 MSRP $315/mth with VPP 39/10K. Bank fee, 1st mth,Tax and DMV DAS. No Dealer Doc or Broker Fees. $1400 MSD. VPP required. - NJ/CT

, , ,

Absolutely. Thanks for calling that out.
18% discount on MSRP; then added $3k rebates and rolled in full VA taxes, the acquisition fee and the processing fee into the payments. They weren’t willing to apply MSDs initially but eventually agreed, which brought the payment down further. I think it was their last base Pure left and their last sale on 11/30 before they’d miss on the ending rebates. Month end pressure helped.

1 Like

Can you PM me dealer info, I’m in DE but willing to make the drive.

Can you please pm dealer info . I am looking for qx60 pure

I am interested in getting this. Please PM me dealer info.

Also interested, please send info…willing to go tomorrow / saturday

The QX60 Pure are not in stock and I am not sure when the dealer will have it back.

I am closing the thread for now till the inventory is back in stock.

2019 QX60 Essential with 52K MSRP are in stock and their link is in below post.

QX60 Inventory is back in stock and the deal with updated January numbers is posted in the 1st post.

HN.

@HN308 thank you so much for this. Any numbers for the LUXE version? with 12K-15K miles in NJ.

@HN308 I see the update as 12/06 ? did you update the latest numbers ? looking for QX60 LUXE…

@Leasorator @hangon73

I am still working on a special for the Luxe. As soon as I have it ready I will update the other thread for Luxe QX60.

Could you also please share the Luxe thread. Sorry new to the forum. Thank you

hi… do you have a contact at the dealership?

In the market for Infiniti QX60 Luxe AWD W/ Essential Pkg - MSRP: $51745 need 39/10K in NJ with NJ taxes rolled into the payments and $0 down just First month and fees on the out of pocket. Coming out of a BMW don’t think I qualify for VPP. Want to get the car within in the next week or two. What should I expect to pay.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Can you please pm the deleaer details. I am interested in QX60 Luxe , i would like to take lux for 50 $ more permonth

Interested - 11791. Thanks!

cab you please PM the dealer info? i am in NY

I live in NJ, please let me know the dealer info. Interested in LUX plus pro assistance please pm me the details…

I live in northern NJ, and can I have a dealer info? Thanks.