2019 Infiniti QX50 Essential AWD 39/10K. 294/mth with Bank, Tax, DMV and 1st mth DAS. VPP, Conquest required. NY/NJ/CT -OOS

Hey I have a 2012 gm vechile does it qualify for conquest

@jkl1 - Hope you enjoy that car. I have a feeling the numbers in Dec won’t matter as the inventory is getting tight.

@chrisp1092 - Chevrolet is part of conquest but the month has closed and I don’t know what numbers and any conquest will be there in December.

As soon as I have numbers for December I will update the 1st post provided my dealer wants to run a LH special just like November. This was the 1st month I brought QX50 deal for the community as it didn’t meet the LH deal criteria before that.

1 Like

Congrats jkl1!! Beautiful vehicle, great deal!!

Enjoy your ride.

@HN308, thanks for sharing this deal on the LH forum. It has been hugely helpful and i was able to secure the vehicle and took delivery of it on Nov 30th. The process was seamless and it all happened within two days!

Here are the figures:
MSRP: 48,830 (Essential AWD w/ ProAssist package, Premium Heat package and a couple of other smaller options ordered by the dealer)
Selling price: 38,985 (incld 1,500 VPP)
Conquest: 1,000

39m/10k with a residual of 56%
DAS: 2,500 (1st month, registration, bank fees and taxes)
Monthly: 297

@teetime

Thanks for dropping by and sharing your deal info with the community.

Enjoy your car and put some pictures in the Trophy Garage when you get a chance.

HN

How do December numbers look?

Who would I contact for this deal?

How do I get this deal?

Can someone please answer? Where can we find this deal…

Oh interesting question – this is a mystery you will have to solve on your own – or you could ask SIRI –

hi. this looks like a good deal. Are you a broker, and if so, what is your fee, or do you get paid through the dealer?

@BillJones @Restaurantman @cliffgutmajer @kubikdanon

I have Pm’d you dealer information.

I don’t have the exact numbers for December yet but I am sharing the details of the dealer with you who will quote you directly. Please understand that the inventory is low compared to last month so the chances of getting a smoking deal at this moment is not very bright but you can ask for a quote from in stock inventory.

Please pm me the dealer information. Thanks

Please message me the dealer info please

I have a 2015 QX60 that is up in April and looking to get into my 4th Infiniti hopefully the 2019QX50. The conquest doesn’t apply to me but i do have VPP. Would i qualify for this deal or something close to it? I am in N.C. but will be in N.Y. for Christmas so can come in person to sign docs, trade in truck and drive away with a new QX50. Let me know if this is possible.

The dealer has totally run out of QX50 inventory completely and no further deliveries are expected in December.

Unless something changes this deal is done for now.

The dealer has Q50 and QX60 luxe in stock. I am updating the numbers for those in their respective threads.

WOW. When i got my QX50 there were only about 12 left. and only 5 were in the 48-49k range. They must’ve hit their target!

Which threats are those for QX60? Getting lost in all this traffic.
How can I get updated numbers for 2019 QX60?
Thank you.

@Lvs23

The new QX60 Essential thread is below. I have locked the old QX60 pure thread and am locking this one till the inventory comes back so there is no confusion.