2019 Infiniti Q50 AWD Luxe. MSRP $43,945 39/10K. $305/mth. 1st Mth, DMV, tax and Bank fee DAS. VPP required. NJ/NY/CT

01/18 - There is a separate deal on Q50 Luxe AWD with Essentials. The base Q50 is also available.

01/15 - Jan numbers are in and below is the deal for Q50 Luxe AWD. The residual has dropped from 55% to 52% and the conquest rebate is gone as well. The dealer has around 5 base Luxe in stock now so if you are looking to get this car under $300/mth this is the time.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti Q50 Luxe Essential AWD
MSRP: $ 43,945
Monthly Payment: $ 305
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1st month, DMV, taxes and Bank Fee of $700
Months: 39 months
Annual Mileage: 10,000 miles
MF: 0.00003
Residual: 52%
Available Incentives: VPP is required.
Region: NY/NJ/CT
Leasehackr Score: 11.6 years
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti Q50 Luxe Base AWD
MSRP: $ 41,295
Monthly Payment: $ 299
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1st month, DMV, taxes and Bank Fee of $700
Months: 39 months
Annual Mileage: 10,000 miles
MF: 0.00003
Residual: 52%
Available Incentives: VPP is required.
Region: NY/NJ/CT
Leasehackr Score: 11.1 years
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

No Dealer Doc fees or Broker Fees.

If you don’t qualify for VPP, remove the $1500 in untaxed incentives from the above calculator link.

If you have existing Infiniti in house hold you might be eligible for loyalty but that is not guaranteed. Infiniti gives loyalty on case by case basis and only the dealer can check that in their internal systems using your Name and VIN # of existing vehicle. If you qualify for loyalty that amount will reduce the price further.

1 Like

Can this be done for Massachusetts resident ? I have VPP but not conquest and willing to pick up a vehicle where it’s available.
Thanks in advance !

The deal can be done for out of state if you come pick it up.

What dealership is this? I am located in North NJ.

@HN308 located in central PA and interested in this deal. Is mileage flexible? Would like 12k a year.

Interested in this deal am in central nj . Which dealership is this? Pls let me know thx !

Picked up the car this past weekend, very smooth process. Communicated with the sales manager over email and he took all my info ahead of time to minimize time at the dealership, everything was ready when I got there. Thanks! @hn308
Terms were 39/18k
Vpp but no conquest
1300 das
361/month including 7.5% sales tax

Pleasepm me the dealer information. Thank you

What exactly is VPP and Conquest

I’m interested. What do I need to provide? Where will pick up be? I’m in North NJ

"Well qualified owners and lessees of Lexus, Acura, Toyota, Honda, Audi, Volvo, Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC are eligible ". is that right?

VPP from employer

Wonder what this deal would be like for 24 months

1 Like

Please call me ASAP! Want to do a deal!! I messaged you!

@iamkash

The sweet spot for Ininiti is 39 months. That is where you get the best residual compared to the terms in months.

December numbers have been updated in the 1st post.

This month the special is on Luxe with Essential package which gets Nav, remote start, heated seats and heated steering and few other extras. The monthly has gone up with the increase in MSRP.

Please pm me dealer info.

Thanks

hi, please PM me the salesperson/dealer info for this deal. thanks!

Doesnt look like the calculator was updated to reflect MSRP of Luxe w/ Essential?

@Shaggee

The calculator shows the MSRP of 43,945 and that is for a car with Luxe and Essential.