2019 Infiniti Q50 3.0t luxe awd. 41.8k msrp. 230 + tax. TDAS: tax, bank, dmv, first month, and documentation. Must have conquest and VPP [NJ/NY/CT]

MSRP: 41,795
SALES: 34,270
MF: .00009
TDAS: 1st month, tax, dmv, bank and first month.
INCLUDED INCENTIVES: Conquest (1000) and VPP (1500)

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

awd model or?

Oh yes, should have mentioned, awd.

heated seats aren’t standard anymore? You need the $26XX package for it I believe now?

Correctomundo.

Updated pricing!

Hello, sent PM inquiry. Thx.

HI. Currently lease a 2015 q50 3.7. lease matures Feb 24 2019.

I live in New Haven CT so my tax should be lower. what would my numbers look like all rolled in.
Thanks

Is it only for NY area? Are you able to pull numbers for California, Los Angeles?

12k miles just change residual to 54?

Correct! (2020202020)

1 Like

Can I get this deal in Dallas?

I have a Nissan going back in a month. How do I get this deal and what options are included?

Hello Quentin,

I don’t think I have VPP. I understand that 1500 won’t be applied. It be possible to get the deal that doesn’t include the VPP incentive?

Hi interested in this deal . Am in Central NJ. Can you help get this deal? Thx !

Do you have the numbers for December?

I’m interested in this deal as well…

As for December numbers, it looks like the conquest rebate is doubled to $2K, exclusive of VPP etc. which might offset any residual changes.

Where did you see this? Checked the Edmunds site and it said $2000 conquest incentive is for “retail” which I assume is purchase and $1000 for lease.

You are correct. There were multiple offers listed on their site for each model, $1000 holiday bonus/conquest on lease, $2000 on purchases.

1 Like