2019 Grand Jeep Cherokee Altitude lease numbers

Year: 2019
Make, Model, and Trim: Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
Months/Annual Mileage: 36 / 10k , or open to longer / 7.5k miles preferred
Zip Code: 90004

I am under a current lease for a Jeep 2016 Cherokee Altitude , I got amazing payments from using this website to get a great deal on this car lease! However - there was a lot of rain and my Jeep got flooded - so the car will likely be deemed a loss. I have 3 days left on a rental car to get a new lease - and forgot how to do the calculations etc. Would love some assistance!!

Here is what I got from Edmunds :

36/10 (no 7.5K allowance or 48 month term supported) ** , although I am interested in longer lease and 7.5 k miles if possible **

I currently have a 4 year lease / 7500 miles a year through ALLY on my current jeep (which likely is going to be a total loss due to flooding / floorboards soaked through the bottom of the car) - and I’ll only have 72 hours left on my rental between the time they deem the car a total loss (today or tomorrow) and when I need to return my insurance covered rental - so I’m in a rush. Thanks!!

4x2 - .00016 and 49%; $3250 incentives
4x4 - .00020 and 51%; $3250 incentives

Incentives: $3250

MSRP : $37,500

I am interested in whichever model for JGC Altitude is the least expensive. Hoping to have zero drive off fees - but mainly would like to keep costs down.

Thanks!!

What is your question? Are you looking for someone to hand you a deal?

I’m not into these hysterical titles. I’m seeing more and more of them…