2019 G20 3 Series finally revealed

I can finally get 3 series loaner (in 2 years) and enjoy the car.
10x better than the previous gen.

You can say that without even driving it yet?

Better looking *

Awesome. Looks pretty luxurious I might add. Many people dont like the idea that it doesnt look as aggressive as it use to be but I think they are trying to blend more luxury with the sport look to challenge those like mercedez and audi.

As for the size, suspension and ovverall feel from the F30. Can you give me your take ??

Also should I buy a 2018 430,440 or wait and get this ?? till 2021 4 coupe comes to market ?

Thanks

What the heck is going on with those “things” on the corner of every bumper :thinking: They look ridiculous.

2 Likes

why not buy it in spring ? you have enough time so save up?

You’re not going to get a good deal on this at launch.

Big-time premium is going to be placed on the outgoing F30 manuals. May be a solid investment at the right price.

1 Like

It’s kinda hard to believe that in 20 years or so, babies born today may never know what a 3rd pedal is, let alone how to drive with one.

1 Like

well start saving from now

He said 2 years. He either doesn’t need a car at this point, or he wants to wait until pricing gets better after the initial launch hype wanes. There’s obviously a reason he wants to wait if he said 2 years.

kinda looks like an infiniti now…not sure if i like it

2 Likes

looks better than a infiniti.

1 Like

Wow, you’re right. That side profile is incredibly similar

Even the kink in the C-Pillar is similar…

Not an exact copy, but maybe just cars in general now are all starting to look the same?

The resemblance is uncanny, though.

this is a real mess of a design. I hate the front end - while the headlights and grille are decent, the led fog lights look like they belong on a wrangler, and the empty space below the licence plate holder is very odd

the profile is more sedentary than ever before, it looks like it’s falling asleep. there’s no movement or speed in the body lines. the shape is a little wanna-be fastback and the hood is very long, neither are very sports sedan.

You’d have to be a lunatic to think this is better looking than its competitors. Hell I think the Stinger is a better looking car, fake hood vents and all

The taillights reminded me of Lexus ES

3 Likes

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I will need to reserve judgement until I see it in person. I’m not sure what to think about it yet, but pictures can be deceiving.

I saw a mule in person, with track pack (I’m assuming based on the rims) It looks more aggressive. The pictures make the car look soft and dull. The only gripe I have is back end/trunk looks dull, but again until we get something real it’s hard to tell.

1 Like