2019 Corvette Stingray - Good Deal?

I was talking to a dealership in Maryland for a 2019 Corvette Stingray 1LT for leasing 36 months/10K miles.
MSRP: $60,105
Sale Price: $51,089
Month lease $689 a month, drive off of $689.
Money Factor of .00143 and residual of 58%.

I did want an Jaguar F-Type but those sweet deals a lot of users got seem to be all gone.

Try to shoot for $12k off.

1 Like

theres a certain broker in boston on this forum who has done a few corvette leases, did you try talking to him?

I think base MF on a Corvette is 0.00126 or 3.02% APR for this month

@Bostoncarconcierge knows the way

1 Like

Use MacMulkin in New Hampshire

Save yourself thousands

1 Like

Thanks I will get in contact with MacMulkin.

Please let us know where you end up. Kerbeck also lists some good discounts online for comparison purposes.

Any I allowed to post the full details of the lease here? MacMulkin got back to me with a prepared lease deal.

Yes u can post it!

Do you suppose that they are really taking a $6203 loss on the car ? I suspect there are some other undisclosed incentives at play here.

Seems like a good deal. I’m due for a new lease at the end of the year. The Corvette is such an amazing car for this price tag. Please keep us updated on what you decide to do and where you end up!!

And as far as them losing that much on the car. No, I don’t believe that at all. They’ve been discounting these quite heavily off MSRP the past couple years.

Thanks, I will post the update on what type of deal I accept. Yea I noticed the corvette being discounted heavily so I decided to go for it as oppose to the F type.

Hey everyone,

I was able to get the dealership I was talking to in Maryland to match MacMulkin offer! Saves me the trip to New Hampshire.

2 Likes

What’s the deal?

Can you please share where you ended? Pics too!? Congrats!

Sounds great! There is an overabundance of Stingrays on dealer lots. A lot of inventory. Shouldn’t be hard to get a good deal on one!

Here is the offer sheet I got. Paying just the first month’s payment only makes it $661 a month. The cash down includes the first month’s pay so $1000 pays first months pay of $651.47 and the rest is cash down.