2019 Civic EX Sedan lease deal

Cheaper to keep her, better get the Honda. Too bad you didn’t jump on the 2018 Accord. When I car shop I just ask the wife general questions, hey what do you think about this car and this color. I sold cars so long that she let’s me do whatever. I just bring it home or take her in to sign the papers, she doesn’t even test drive them, well I barely do too.

If you like throwing money away, lease a Civic for the price of a BMW.

If you want to make sensible leasing choices for a compact sedan, lease a Jetta, Forte or Elantra.

2 Likes

If you want to turn heads, get a car that has an H on it (not one in italics…beware imposters).

5 Likes

You can lease the Honda Accord sport 1.5 for the numbers they are throwing at you for a Civic EX

Tell the dealer in Stuart that they are fools…$2500 down and $315 for a Civic EX!!! Haaaaaa

You could lease the Honda sport 2.0 for that price…

The numbers you quoted are on the website, not the ones I got. I agree they’re ridiculous, which is why I almost didn’t contact them. Haven’t closed the deal and am open to suggestions.

If they’re not straight about 0 DAS I walk.

Don’t rely on the numbers you see on the website, call up and get the numbers…that’s what you have to do to price compete with other dealers…I called up nearly 10+ places for quotes, even called two different states outside of my area.

Ta2G81R

1 Like

None sense. Show me a BMW you can lease for $280 per month. Maybe pre-owned 3 yr old BMW but not a 2019

Umm look around the forums.

And you can’t lease a three year old BMW for that cheap. CPO leases are a fortune.

Also it’s not $280/month. Its $300/month with a down payment!

Come out from under your rock, I got mine in December and it’s $234/mo x 24mo, just first DAS

My signature in my work email has a photo. If you click that photo it brings you to a youtube video of SI Chalmers bragging about his H to Seymour

1 Like

Just closed a lease to own deal out of RI on a 2019 Civic EX-L
$2500 down (includes first month, reg, doc, sales tax 7%)
$210 per month (tax included in that)
36 month, 12k miles per year

They also offered me the same deal for the 2020 EX-L at $230 per month.