2019 Civic $36k MSRP | $975/mo $1,700 DAS - SoCal

Or move to “worst” section

Quick tell Everyone which Range rover you can lease for the same payment :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Title is updated to follow marketplace guidelines. Please follow them for all future posts.

I guess this is why I have yet to see a single one ‘in the wild’

Why is the selling price greater than the MSRP? Discount is -$10k right or are they being jacked up?

The joke is that the selling price is $10k higher than the MSRP

He would, but this deal is in CA :joy:

1 Like

download

It’s hard for me to believe that the target demo for these ugly cars has the, ahem, wherewithal to procure them. Particularly at a dime a month. And for the 21-year-old who does get it, insurance must be eleventy zillion a month, to boot.

:bat:

Comes with free hat !

2 Likes

Is it this hat?

2 Likes

$1k a month for a phuckboy car…

Sign me up…

1 Like

For the fun of it I called up a local dealer and they have a Type R on the lot that he’d sell me for $1k over MSRP ($36,595 + $1,000). Don’t know him, just picked up the phone and asked for a price on one of their in stock units I found on their site. Based on his selling price I could finance the car for 48 months at 4.9% APR and have a payment of $950 a month.

Hell CarGurus has them advertised for MSRP.

This is a troll post at best.

2 Likes

Do you have access to the data that might show how many Civic Type-R’s have been leased? I’m betting there’s a few people who have leased them. Reminds me of the Infiniti Q60 RS in Texas that was on swapalease for $1500p/m…

He’s dead serious. He’s hoping to find a sucker…er…I mean a needle in the haystack on this forum. Stranger things have happened.

Maybe business is just slow so he needs a home run deal to pay bills this month. Who knows. Just seems ridiculous to me.

I had hoped that a genuine Honda deal maker had appeared a few months ago, maybe gearing up to be a real resource.

But the “juice was not worth the squeeze,” and now all we get are the seeds.

I can’t deny it. The thought crossed my mind

Thread has been closed.

The community has spoken. The vast majority agree that troll posts shouldn’t be encouraged. So this thread has been closed.

7 Likes