2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited lease

Hi All,

Looking to lease a 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited for 36 months, 10k miles.I am not sure what a good deal would look like as I am new to this. Damn kids, need a minivan :grinning: Can anyone offer me some advice? Thanks in advance.

Hi, Eric, I’ve just started to look at the Pacifica for my sister.

The Pacifica Limited looks to have an MSRP of about $50,000, which is fully loaded including the U-Connect entertainment system.

According to the Edmunds forums, the incentives vary by region. However, in Texas, I think this $50,000 van should cost you between $500 and $550 before sales tax with $0 down and top tier credit.

The numbers you need to replicate my math are the residual and the money factor. In Texas, the residual on a 36 month, 12k mile a year Limited is 50%, and the money factor is .00012. Note that the money factor looks higher in many areas outside of Texas.

The residual is how much money the van will be worth at the end of the lease term, and the money factor is how much you’re paying to borrow the money. The dealer cannot change the residual; however, they can mark up the money factor to make more profit (and generally do).

Initial dealer discounts seem to be about $4,000 without negotiating. Add to that the $3750 from Chrysler (regional specific), and that gives you a discount of at least $7750 off MSRP without trying too hard.

Note that the best deal is on the Limited. You should not get a Touring, as the Touring does not lease as well even though it costs thousands less (lower residual and higher money factor).

Also, the Odyssey looks to be more expensive to lease than the Pacifica, because it’s a newer model and doesn’t have nearly as many manufacturer incentives.