2019 Chevy Equinox LT $30,040.00 MSRP 24/10 $4,983.44 ONE PAY (SoCal)

Just leased a SILVER EQUINOX LT in SoCal…ONE PAY $4983.44 that’s $207/mo
I had a Competitive Lease, Costco Member plus a $700 Cash Card sent to me, so lease comes out to $178/mo, seems like $2250 rebates or Non cash credits as per my contract…

There is also a small sticker that has dealer added items:
KAAR Tracking & Security system $795 and Clear Shield PKG $295 so asking price was $31,130.00

Chevy Dealer was giving me only $9,000.00 for my 2012 RT Challenger Classic, 2nd offer $11,500.00-wouldn’t go more than this…
As Carmax, Carvana gave me $12,000.00
Vroom $11,000.00 and AUTONATION $12,764-dropped it off today in Valencia, CA $60 Uber ride home and $700 richer hehe

I liked the GMC Terrain better but when I went to a dealership as the Salesperson said: “I am ready to match and give you the deal” ($149+tax ZERO DOWN was a deal I referred to them at a different dealership) turns out my payment would’ve been even more than their original quote they gave me last week-hahahaha I told them, let me know when you come to those numbers I gave you…and went to a Chevy Dealership for the Equinox…sorry chevysalesgirl I didn’t wait till the end of the month for your deal(s) :frowning:

2019, Chevrolet, Equinox, LT:
**MSRP: $30040
**Selling Price: $25467
**One Payment: $4983.44
**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 10.000
**Region: SoCal Ventura County 7.25 tax

![IMG_0062|666x500] (upload://by0RiEMBm7uvyG0WGCwjcZ0TDkz.jpeg)

2 Likes

FWD or AWD?

Looks like an fwd from the msrp.

Beautiful SUV and well-earned. Enjoy.

Yes it is a FWD…

Thanx-I’m getting the most out of it so far hehe

Can you share your dealer contact?

i’m just butthurt they held me back on equinox deals and now theyre rolling it again :frowning:

Please let me know where we are at with the 2.0 Equinox

i dont know usernames so i you’d have to message me again.

I know you speak from the SoCal perspective, but are there any particularly good offers/incentives on Acadia leases currently? Or it’s cousin the Traverse? Thanks.

Could you decline the extra markups?
KAAR Tracking & Security system $795 and Clear Shield PKG $295

Stuff is way marked up

@chevysalesgirl may be able to help you by the end of the month on this…

1 Like

It didn’t matter because I didn’t purchase but leased and we only valued the car as MSRP not dealer asking price-which would have been with the mark ups, I know they put it on the contract but you can refuse

If I had just shown up the day before…oh well, save me a Blazer in two years heheheh

1 Like

haha blazers are on their way

When? Do you have the pricing info?

Hello! Can you share the dealership and sales rep? Thank you :slight_smile:

@chevysalesgirl can you help them, yet?!?

1 Like