2019 BMW X5 or M550

Considering one of these for the next lease will probably have to custom order based on the options I would like…What kind of % off MSRP for custom order?

new x5 has one of the worst leases I have ever seen. Just leased a 2018 X5 and payment was $300 less a month then 2019 with same price.

1 Like

You’ll likely get more off a M550i with it being a little older and a sedan. Unless you’re really picky I’d try and find one already on the dealers lot as you’ll get a much better deal especially in December.

Very little on new X5.
If you want the best shot at a good deal, try to find an existing stock M550 towards end of Dec.
If you insist on custom order, you’ll just have to pay for it, the ability to be flexible is one of the main factors in achieving hackr-worthy deals.

that is also what I am seeing currently

I tried looking for one on the lot but with the options I prefer building comes out almost $10k cheaper vs buying one on the lot because they have so many other packages that I dont care for.

Completely agree but unable to find one on the lot that has the options I am seeking unless its added with more packages and options almost $10K difference

Post your best quotes if you care about others feedback on pricing .

2019 Bmw X5 MSRP $74528…$1800 off
2019 BMW M550I MSRP $77678…$1941.95 off

This does not include any rebates

that’s ridiculous … which state are you in?

Texas and Exactly lol

You should be under invoice for both options. But I can tell you that there is a shortage on the M550s for allocations.

I actually think you will get more off a 19 X5. If you don’t mind going out of state, then reach out to @DroseBMW. I know he will go under invoice on a 19 X5.

At this point i don’t mind going out of state if the deal is there

@Sam81 I’d send @DroseBMW an email: daniel.rose@passportauto.com Or call him: 661.733.8015.

They would be about the same, 2019 X5 could actually be a little better.

1 Like

will do thanks

how much better?

I think maybe 1% better on the discount.

Sam, I actually lease both these cars. I got an M550 for myself back in July and picked up the X5 for my wife this last weekend. Both special orders and both at 7% off MSRP with buy rate money factor, tax credits (i’m in texas too) and single payment lease. PM me and I would be happy to put you in touch w my dealer. I’m in Dallas, but all dealers here are awful (I always give them a shot at the deal), so I have to go out of town to find the good deal. You probably don’t need to do single payment in December to get tax credits.

1 Like

Pmed thanks