2019 BMW X3 M40i Lease Comparison

Buy rate for tier 1 credit should be 0.00165.

1 Like

I like the black rims, thatā€™s the only reason. Lol. Thanks for the advice. I will find out those details and try to go from there!!! Greatly appreciate your time.

Iā€™m pretty sure it is somewhere around there. I only could remember the .0016 part from the conversation we had.

Hi there. One question. Apart from the $850, how much down are you putting? If itā€™s $0, then you are not getting a good deal. A few previous posters here mentioned using MSDs etc to get a lower payment which I didnā€™t do. Due to that, few of mentioned $790 for a X3, even though M40i, is really high.

I put down ~$1200 to get to $790. So if you are putting nothing down for a car thatā€™s $500 more MSRP, for 5k less miles, $850 seems high to me. Right now BMW has more lease cash ($1250 for May vs $500 for March) and lower MF (.00177 for March vs .00165 for May).

Now even if you consider had i got the same MSRP car and not put in any money, then rough estimate of $1700/36 is $47.23. That per month is $837.23. This is still lesser than what you have plus more miles. (My tax rate is about 7% plus I have the same doc/govt fees etc)

Thanks. Interesting points. Again Iā€™m not sold on the deal. Been feeling skeptical about it. So Iā€™m definitely looking into all that was said.

Did you end up finding a better deal? I am actively looking for one too.

607 monthly on a sign and drive 54k? That seems off to me.

Off in what way? Seems about right.

Monthly sounds lowā€¦

What is the msrp? What is the selling price?

seems high-- is that after discount and incentives?
MSRP? Discount before incentives? final amount including incentives? whatā€™s the money factor?

You donā€™t have to put BMW brakes on it. You could put some cheap aftermarket ones on and even with labor it wouldnā€™t cost half of $1451.