2019 BMW X3 1.7k DAS, $361 + Tax Ex Loaner

Is this still available?

https://www.pacificbmw.com/vehicle-details/used-2019-bmw-x3-sdrive30i-sports-activity-vehicle-glendale-ca-id-24915825

This car is open, should be a similar deal

Wow that was quick, how do you have a loaner 2019? Didn’t they just come out.

The 19’s came out really early comparative to the other models, we always punch new cars for loaners pretty early try to beat the market.

ah okay, I guess only my orders were tied up. Ordered one for a customer in the middle of july, we only got it a week ago, on the east coast (closer to SC)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I literally have the deal posted, and you are suggesting they go through a broker on my advertised deal.

4 Likes

Terrible way to introduce yourself to the forum by hijacking a respected Forum member’s marketplace post and suggesting using a broker instead.

BTW, you’re incorrect…BMW programs will change tomorrow…strike 2

1 Like

I know you specified SoCal only but is there any chance you can do this shipped to Cleveland, OH?

This must be a troll. The punctuation suggests 8th grade level at best

1 Like

Not currently doing many out of state deals. Dealership charges a premium and with shipping on top would not be a competitive deal.

Might have a hard time getting that paperwork to him by 9:00 PM (12 AM his time) tonight too :slight_smile:

what are the new promos for oct?

Basically everything is the same about $10-$15 more on the monthly for interest. Haven’t found a hackr worthy deal yet

1 Like

@Samson Sent PM

I’m interested in an X3 or X5 service loaner deal

PM me please

thank you

Also interested in an X1, X2, X3 exp service loaner deal w/ M Sport package.

Interested in loaner x1,x3,x5,x6.

$350-$950 what payment are you looking for

1 Like

Choose 1 of each from the website and email