2018 BMW M3 CS $799 Per Month (State Tax, DMV fees, Bank fee DAS)

, , , ,

Another 2018 BMW M3 CS for Lease!
Most likely the last one in the east coast.
Only 500 of these cars in the U.S.

24 Month Lease
10K Miles Per Year
$799 Per Month
Due at Signing: First Month’s Payment, State Tax, DMV fees, Acquisition (Bank) fee
DAS will vary based on where you are located

1 Like

Ehhh, you’re at least $100 a month too high. We all know these things are not moving and Bmw put $5000 in the trunk.

4 Likes

Shots fired

I haven’t done the math but this seems like an OK-ish deal considered it’s just first month DAS. CS ‘unicorn’ deals in the 8xx/mo range I’ve seen typically have DMV + fees (and sometimes taxes) DAS and max MSDs.

1 Like

those are all 2018 and most have MSDs + tax, 1st month, dmv, doc, bank at signing. supposedly this is no MSDs (or at least not indicated) and everything rolled in with only 1st month due at signing

1 Like

There is no 2019 M3 CS. 2018 was the last MY for the F80 CS. Even excluding MSDs, this deal is nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Agreed. There is around $5000 of grinding that’s possible at this price.

Agreed it fine, if op had not gone all car salesman and put “steal” in the title I probably would have just let it go.

1 Like

I think that makes him a stealership

1 Like

beating-a-dead-horse-gif-11

3 Likes
1 Like

Come on man. 2019 M3 CS. You’re making us look bad :joy:

1 Like

I actually just spoke with my dealer and this is wrong on so many accounts. I can still do a 15% off deal, but you would just have to take what you can get.

1 Like

I don’t do business with other brokers

4 Likes

Cars.com shows 89 available a lot for a niche $100k car with only 500 produced and lease support ending.
What’s fits my budget and what doesn’t is no concern of yours, I’m just pointing out for those looking for the car that while fine your deal is no steal.

FYI This one is 18k off.

Yeah I’m sure they will give you a great lease deal :wink:
Good luck!

How can you need more m3 cs’s when you clearly can’t sell the one you have?

1 Like

Actually sold two this month, but glad to see you have nothing better do to than be on my post.

1 Like

Congrats on the sales but I’m guessing they are not to hakrs. Bimmerfest might be a better outlet for you, at least on your cs deals.

1 Like

Please make sure the titles of your posts are more reflective of the actual deal. If first month is DAS, your title should reflect that. As opposed to saying “$0 down with tax and DMV rolled in”. I’ve updated the title for clarity and brevity