2019 BMW G05 X5 Lease

Thanks. So is anyone on the west coast getting similar pricing?

@Balasa0731 I’d try @BMW_Dave or Greg Poland @ Pacific BMW:

Greg Poland
Sales Manager

800 S. Brand Blvd. Glendale, CA 91204
p: 818-254-1491 (Text Friendly) | f: 818-254-1491
e: gregpoland@pacificbmw.com

1 Like

Yes, I’ll check with Greg again . Last time Samson (same dealer) was advising a member that he can squeeze another grand for a total of 4K discount on 19x5. The same time I was just making a soft enquiry to Greg about the new X5, only to offer 2k OFF.
Kind of funny.

Interesting… well, worst case you can order one from my dealer and he can either ship it to you (you will pay the shipping, but might be worth it) OR he maybe able to arrange curtesy delivery at a dealer close by to you.

It’s worth reaching out. My dealer told me that he’s got like 40 allocations, so these things aren’t rare. I’d wait to get the right deal.

anyone check their production #'s and see anything happening?

Question for you guys. I ordered my G05 right at the end of when bmw was giving the leather credit. Dealer applied it apparently and we agreed on a price. My x5 hasn’t began being built yet. Now I hear the leather credit is gone. Will this effect me or am I locked in?

Has anyone been able to get anywhere close to these east coast deals we’ve been seeing?

I ordered mine. Picking up this weekend. Got 7% off MSRP. LMK if you want dealer contact.

I’d like it. Where are they located?

In Texas. PM if you would like contact info. Thanks.

@mitchleeh7 If you are on the east coast, reach out to @DroseBMW . He will do a below invoice deal for the 2019 G05.

I think you meant @DroseBMW

Yes, I did… Thanks @mp11477

Has anyone been able to get some good deals as of yet? Just putting some feelers out, I saw the new platform today and it does look very nice. I’d be interested in seeing what can be done.

11% off before loyalty and CCA

Where are you located? I asked for 5% and was told that is not possible so I walked out. When is BMWs fiscal year? I’m kinda thinking it’s too early in the month for them to want to do something???

I’m in NJ…definitely not too early to do something. I don’t think the last minute end of year deals are going to be too crazy but I can’t believe they are letting you walk out at 5%.

How can anyone get a good deal on the 2019 when there aren’t even good deals available on the outgoing 2018 model.

They tried with the “we sold 5 today,” and the “it won’t be here tomorrow.” I was like I’m a gambling man ill just wait for more inventory to come sit on the lot.

I have been searching as well and this is the best I have got so far…

MSRP $72320
Discount $3932.07
Rebate $2000
$66387.93
$70k OTD