2019 BMW G05 X5 Lease

I can do another $2,000 off the sales price plus any applicable incentives. Let me know.:blush:

Here is a 3% off msrp already …:slight_smile:

And if you wait a few more weeks, the dealers will drop their pants lol . It’s not like the G05 X5 is a limited edition exotic sports car …

I have yet to see $658+Tax with 4800 DAS “specials” but I am sure it is in the works… :wink:

I know that but soccer moms are on the suv craze. Last gen X5 wasn’t really getting discount for a while after release.

Dealers are already discounting the G05 under invoice. There are a ton of dealers, so if 1 won’t try others.

The X5 isn’t a limited production vehicle. So nothing special about it to justify MSRP pricing.

Seee this post for 11% off including loyalty: 2019 BMW X5 $76950 MSRP 11% off NJ

IMO, December will only get better.

Can’t access the link. It says I don’t have access to the topic. Do you know why? @rkinra

@Balasa0731 sorry, wrong link. I just updated my post, so try again.

Thanks. So is anyone on the west coast getting similar pricing?

@Balasa0731 I’d try @BMW_Dave or Greg Poland @ Pacific BMW:

Greg Poland
Sales Manager

800 S. Brand Blvd. Glendale, CA 91204
p: 818-254-1491 (Text Friendly) | f: 818-254-1491
e: gregpoland@pacificbmw.com

1 Like

Yes, I’ll check with Greg again . Last time Samson (same dealer) was advising a member that he can squeeze another grand for a total of 4K discount on 19x5. The same time I was just making a soft enquiry to Greg about the new X5, only to offer 2k OFF.
Kind of funny.

Interesting… well, worst case you can order one from my dealer and he can either ship it to you (you will pay the shipping, but might be worth it) OR he maybe able to arrange curtesy delivery at a dealer close by to you.

It’s worth reaching out. My dealer told me that he’s got like 40 allocations, so these things aren’t rare. I’d wait to get the right deal.

anyone check their production #'s and see anything happening?

Question for you guys. I ordered my G05 right at the end of when bmw was giving the leather credit. Dealer applied it apparently and we agreed on a price. My x5 hasn’t began being built yet. Now I hear the leather credit is gone. Will this effect me or am I locked in?

Has anyone been able to get anywhere close to these east coast deals we’ve been seeing?

I ordered mine. Picking up this weekend. Got 7% off MSRP. LMK if you want dealer contact.

I’d like it. Where are they located?

In Texas. PM if you would like contact info. Thanks.

@mitchleeh7 If you are on the east coast, reach out to @DroseBMW . He will do a below invoice deal for the 2019 G05.

I think you meant @DroseBMW