MSRP - $71,060
Selling Price - $66,000
$1,000 lease cash
MF: .00188 (base rate)
Residual: 58%
36 Month - 15k miles
Monthly Payment - $819
Due at signing: $4,600 (taxes fees dmv)

I have been to 5 different NJ BMW dealers and this is the best deal I have been able to work. Seems like no one wants to deal on these cars. If i do $5k in MSD, payment drops to
$779.
Thoughts?

Why not look at 2018s? This is atrocious

Only 1 left that I found that has the M package in NJ and they wanted exact same price as the 2019. Makes me not want the car because of how bad the deals are…

Why are you going to dealers?

And why don’t you just ship the 550i in the Marketplace?

I can order you a 2019 for 3k less

I’ll email you…

Seems like BMW and Audi lease rates in North NJ are just abysmal this time of year. I have pitted dealers against dealers and none of them will deal on either brand. My Infiniti Q50s is due back 12/12, so I am hoping incentives kick up in November so I can pull the trigger.

If you don’t find the right deal Infiniti will let you extend your lease on a monthly basis. Don’t make a rash decision bc you’re on a certain timeline. You can def do better on price. Call some dealers in pennsy

1 Like

November/December have historically offered some of the best lease/finance deals for BMW. Let’s see if 2018 is any different.

@Mcatt28 FYI, The $1k in lease cash is only available for the 2018s. Right now there isnt any lease cash on 19s; but hopefully that will change in Nov/Dec.

There is $2k loyalty.

Anyone know the November rebates?

If you had looked on the forum at all, you would have found this BMW New Car Programs (and Retired Loaners with < 5k miles) - UPDATED 10/01/2018