2019 Acura RDX with Tech package

I’m looking to lease an acura rdx with tech package and not able to find any good deals around. This car seems to be pretty hot in the market and the dealers are selling at msrp or slightly above msrp (according to truecar). Yikes!

Is this the case across the board? Anyone bought or leased recently on good terms? From my limited interactions with Dealers, the best they can do is 560$ with taxes for this.

Is it worth leasing it or makes more sense to buy? Will waiting 6 more months till 2020 model is out a good idea for better lease deals?

I’m looking for leasing a 5 seater suv in the 400$ monthly range with 0$ down which is a premium brand. Any other options?

1 Like

They’re too new and in too high demand to get a good deal on them. You might get a slightly better deal when the new model year but if sales are mirroring demand then they won’t need to do any deals to sell off the remaining stock.

The Alfa Romeo Stelvio is the only vehicle I can think of that is pretty much guaranteed to be available in the $400’s p/m. BMW X2 have had some good deals in recent months, but it’s smaller than the RDX. Not sure which state you’re in but maybe a base model 2018 Audi Q5 or BMW X3 might creep in below $500 p/m but it would lack a lot of equipment you might want.