2019 Acura RDX Base model

Hi Guys,

This site is great! Learning so much. This is a deal the Internet Salesman made this afternoon. How does it look?

make=Acura RDX Base
msrp=38695
sales_price=34946.37
months=36
mf=.002
dp=0
doc_fee=80
Acq_fee=595
rebate=2375
resP=57
reg_fee=400
sales_tax=7.5
memo=&zero_driveoff
miles=15000
msd=0

$550 per month

I think the leasehacker score came in at 7.6

The RDX is selling so well that the deals stink currently. That’s a little high, even for RDX, though.

Paying $550 / month for a $38k car is up to you, but you can score a ton more car for that payment if you’re willing to consider other brands. Or you can score an MDX with some options for the same price, if size doesn’t matter to you.

What part of California are you in?

If you’re interesting in doing the grind, you can do better, or you can seek out a broker here to make it easy. Just make sure that’s the car your heart desires if you are going to pay so dearly for it.

Yeah I’m thinking that’s a little high. My biggest issue is finding a car I can fit in. At 6’5" with long legs it’s hard to find a car that’s not too crazy. Checked out the MDX and surprisingly it didnt fit as well as the RDX. I’ve looked at the Murano Platinum and the dealer’s pencil was $600 plus with $2k down!

I’m in Northern California (Roseville). Any suggestions on what is leasing well these days?

Search around here a little. Word has it that X1 and X2 BMWs are ripe for picking right now. Maybe small for you. I’m 6’4” so I relate with the 37” inseam haha.

If you can find a 2018 GLE or a loaner you can probably get into high 5’s low 6’s with minimal DAS. I have one, plenty of legroom!

Chevy Equinox leases pretty solid most of the time.

Murano is a great car, leases badly.

A little follow up…

Contacted the dealer, told him that 550 is out of my range…looking more for 475 per month, same terms. He seems to think he can do it or come close to it. I’ll keep you posted.

Totally up to you, but to me, that’s still a steep payment relative to MSRP.

money factor hurts even if you were planning to purchase this vehicle lease end.

if you just want to lease, you should look for another car.

payment to MSRP hurts. and he’s just gonna extend the lease term or make you put money down.

just buy the vehicle since you love this car

Even at 0 down and 15k miles a year?

Here’s the thing…I dont “love” the car…that’s what gets you in trouble…lol

What should I be shooting for? I’m definitely not putting money down or extending term…if one of those two things occur, I’m out…lol

It’s only a hunk of metal sitting on 4 pieces of rubber…and according to the trades, they e got plenty of them…

If you just want a lease, why not look at the infiniti qx series?

it’s your money and I agree the RDX is a nice vehicle. But we go by the 1% rule here and you’re way over.

In my mind, and perhaps only there, as I have little data to back this, the German luxury brands lease better. And the experience at the dealers is way better.

If you can stand a loaner, start searching for X3, 2018 X5 (getting rare), GLC, GLE. Forget about Audi their leases suck.

Here is a deal in SoCal for a base RDX FWD from a newly reputable broker - SoCal Acura March Specials: ILX, ILX A SPEC, TLX Tech, RDX, MDX, MDX Tech - 16% off MSRP on an RDX which I didn’t think was possible.

1 Like

@Chi_Ahrens Thank you for the reference!

@ScottR I’d love to help you with your Acura RDX search!

1 Like