2019 Acura MDX Base $398 + tax (First month, bank, plates, doc, tax DAS) NY / NJ / PA ONLY (UPDATE 11/23: ONLY TECH & A Spec IN STOCK)

, ,

UPDATE 11/23: No more base MDX’s in stock. Incentive cash is apparently $1500 on these. A link for tech is below:

I have seen a lot of appetite on the MDX on this forum. A $47k base model MDX is shown below. This dealer does not pay me, so I will be doing these cars for a $400 broker fee. Cars must be picked up in North NJ at the dealership. I can do all of the trims, but appears that base is the best one this month.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Acura MDX Base
MSRP: $47,295
Monthly Payment: $398+tax
Drive-Off Amount: First month, bank, plates, doc, tax
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k, add 1% to the residual for 7500
MF: .0011
Residual: 60%
Available Incentives: N/A
Region: NY / NJ / PA
Leasehackr Score: 9.9
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&msrp=47295&sales_price=41005&months=36&mf=.0011&dp=0&doc_fee=499&acq_fee=600&taxed_inc=1000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.625&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=0

1 Like

How about a white/parchment MDX with tech package 36/15?

base model has 2725 lease cash offer this month. is that included in your quote?

in the sale price, yes.

What is the $1000 incentive on calculator for? On post you have N.A.

dealer has manufacturer incentives on all MDX and TLX’s that are in-stock.

1 Like

Thank you for your fast reply but your quote on the calculator above is a tech AWD. Can you quote a tech fwd?

That’s not a thing in the northeast as far as i know. Where are you based?

AWD in SUVs is pretty much standard in the northeast

My crappy team is ahead of your crappy team now.

I don’t want to talk about it lol. The reality check of the last couple weeks has thrusted me into a deep depression.

There’s only like 1-2 more replies we can get before the mods landfill it anyway…

2 Likes

My location is Florida.

Interested in MDX but with tech. 36 months/15K. What do those numbers look like?

Link posted like 25 min ago above.

Thanks for the reply.

It’s a long season boys. Heads held high!

Besides, the Pens will knock them both out when it’s all said and done anyways, so it’s a moot point :grimacing:.

Landfill in t-minus 6, 5, 4…

1 Like

Can we please not get this post destroyed by the mods? I’d like to sell an mdx this month lol.

3 Likes

Lol. Struggle is real!