2019.5 QX60 Pure - $296/month (taxes and some fees included); $2800 MSDs + $560 drive off; 39/10k; Chicago area

First of all thanks to all Leasehackrs! This is my first lease deal and I’ve learned a lot from you.

This is a Chicago area deal.

2019.5 Infiniti QX60 Pure

MSRP: $46 795
Sales price: $40 631 (13% off MSRP prior VPP and winter bonus)
Monthly Payment: $296
Drive off: $2800 refundable MSDs + $296 first month + $264 (misc fees)
Tax rate: 7.25% ($963) is included in monthly payments

MSDs: $2800
Incentives
VPP: $1500
Winter Bonus: $1500

Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00086
Residual: 60%

Region: Chicago
Leasehackr Score: 14.1 years

There are some minor discrepancies in the calculator numbers, but total lease cost is correct.

UPDATE. Here are some pictures from this morning.

3 Likes

Fantastic deal! Congratulations! Would you please pm dealer info? Thanks!

Awesome! We too are in the market for a qx60 here in Chicago. Could you please PM dealer contact info? TIA!

My account is new so I am limited on number of PMs I can leave the first day. I’ll send PM with dealer info to the rest of the group tomorrow.

Keep in mind that stock of QX60 Pure is very limited in Chicago area. Some dealers have 100, 50 QX60s in their lot and almost all of them are Luxe…

Congrats. I’m curious about the tax though. You obviously aren’t in Chicago because you would have “use” tax and it would be around 17%, but Cook County would be 8.25% (at least it is for me in Skokie). Are you in another county?

This is a Chicago area (Cook County + collar counties) deal. I am located in Lake County and the dealer is in Cook County. Your taxes will be based on your residency and dealer location.

You will pay an extra $133 for 1% tax difference for the whole deal (what is additional $3.14 per payment). This is negligible. The dealer and most of Infiniti dealers are not in the city of Chicago, so do not worry about 17% use tax.

Tax is based on where you live, not where the dealership is!

Wrong! Your tax will be based on both where you are located AND where the dealership is located.

Here is a tax table (your location + dealer location).

Okay you’re right there, I was under the assumption you were saying if you buy a car in chicago you will be taxed the double usage tax. In this case you are right but the difference is negligible.

I PM to everyone. Lots of good questions.

Please PM your dealer info.

dealer info will be appreciated. pm me please. thanks!

Delaer info please. I am looking for a car at this budget.

Reached out to the dealer here in Nebraska… woof. Even with MSDs the lowest they would go was $440s before tax. Same RV same MF, just wouldn’t come close to that pricing at 39k.

Good luck and congrats to anyone who can get this done.

How many Infiniti dealers do you have in your area? You need to find a high volume dealer with a large QX60 inventory. I have two dealers in my area who provide a really good service but are not able to deliver a desired price.

Use https://www.cargurus.com to locate dealers with the largest and aged inventory in your area and contact them.

Also, feel free to let your dealer know about this forum and sales prices people pay in NJ/NY.

Additionally, keep in mind that my sales price was 40.6K (not $39K) minus $3K worth of incentives (VPP + winter bonus). I think dealers in NJ/NY are able to lower the price by $2K as they have two additional discounts $1K each.

Do you qualify for winter bonus and vpp? What is the sales price they offer before insensitives?

One dealership within 2.5-3 hours. Not eligible for winter conquest but I am for VPP. Quoted final pricing 36/12k as shown below; before MSDs $482, after 5 MSDs quoted $446 before tax.

Basically said they were promoting this particular vehicle and were unable to wiggle anymore. Nice about it, just could tell they didn’t ‘need’ my business.

There is not much competition in your area and this is the main problem.

In our area it is easy to get a sales price well below invoice prior any discounts. On the top of that dealers get $1500 if you use VPP, so this discount should be passed to you.

Are there any Acura, Lexus, BMW or Mercedes dealerships? You might want to get quotes for vehicles in the same class and let you Infiniti dealer know that you have options. Keep in mind that 2019 QX60 is a bit dated in terms of technology/interior and I would not be surprised to see a completely redesigned QX60 next year.

I appreciate the insight. I hope the QX60 gets a revamp, it feels like it is 5-6 years old from a detail and trim perspective on a 3 row under $50k.

I am actually waiting for the lease price to come down on the 2019 Subaru Ascent, which short of a few fancy touches is nearly as equipped as the new entry luxury 3 rows. I thought the QX60 Pure could be a nice ‘steal’ to get for less but I may as well get the Subaru I want instead of the ‘nicer’ QX60 I would be settling for.

Does anyone have QX60 updated numbers for December?