2018 XC90 T6 Momentum $636/month

I am moving to SF city soon and won;t need a car anymore. So, with a very heavy heart, I am putting my XC90 up for transfer here. The car is in immaculate condition and has a little over 10k miles on it. The lease ends in September 2020.

The monthly premium is $636/month (I got a really good deal thanks to Benedetto). This includes the $2,500 wear & tear package. The car has many additional packages. Details can be found on my original lease info page.

I will be looking to transfer in 1-1.5 months. Please hmu if interested or have questions

Is the lease through VCFS? If so, they don’t allow lease transfers.

Crap. You are right. Just googled this. Do I have any options here?

Only other option I see is to sell it outright to Carmax/Carvana/private party.

I’ll look into it. Thanks!

Went to Carmax and they are offering $4k below the buyout value. Are there any other places/websites that buy leases? Thanks for your help!

Lol Pasadena Volvo quoted me almost that much on an XC40. Solid deal.

Yeah I think I had a great deal on the car. Which is why I was hoping to get the entire buyback value when I sold it. Carmax knows how much I owe and they are trying to get the car for less

Try Carvana?? Shift??

1 Like

Already done. Carvana said that they would get back to me and never did. Still waiting for Shift

Car Trackers offering 3k below buyout. Bidding war going on lol

1 Like

What do you need to sell it for to break even?

try vroom.com they gave me a decent offer on a car before

48k. Which is still 20% below MSRP after just 9 months

Thanks. I’ll try them. Shift gave me an insultingly low offer.

Thanks everyone for helping. I really appreciate it.

Have you tried selling it back to the dealer where you got the lease (or to any other Volvo dealer for that matter)?

Not yet. I am going to try that some time this week. Thanks!

Tried selling it to the dealer. He offered an embarrassingly low price. Still trying to find a buyer

what did Vroom offer?

7k below buyoff. Even the Volvo dealer offered more than that lol