VW Atlas, Hyundai Santa Fe, Kia Sorrento, etc

I don’t like the “capitalized cost reduction, and acquisition fee of $675”, nor the "disposition fee of $395’ at lease end. Comments?

2018 Atlas S - Automatic Transmission

$289*/month for 36 month lease.
$3,499 due at signing. No security deposit required. For highly qualified customers through Volkswagen Credit.

Excludes tax, title, license, registration, options and dealer fees.

PrintShare
Lease a 2018 Atlas S with automatic transmission for $289* a month. 36-month lease, $3,499 due at signing. Excludes tax, title, license, registration, options and dealer fees. No security deposit required. For highly qualified customers through Volkswagen Credit.

*Closed end lease financing available through July 31, 2018 for a new, unused 2018 Atlas S with automatic transmission, on approved credit to highly qualified customers by Volkswagen Credit through participating dealers in Florida and Alabama. Monthly lease payment based on MSRP of $31,745 and destination charges less a suggested dealer contribution resulting in a capitalized cost of $25,986.62. Excludes tax, title, license, options, and dealer fees.
Amount due at signing includes first month’s payment, capitalized cost reduction, and acquisition fee of $675.
Monthly payments total $10,404.01. Your payment will vary based on final negotiated price.
At lease end, lessee responsible for disposition fee of $395,
$0.20/mile over 30,000 miles and excessive wear and use. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. See your Volkswagen dealer for details or, for general product information, call 1-800-Drive-VW.

1 Like

That is an advertised offer. You can also do better however there is a shortage of them now due to parts.
Acq and dispo fees are standard, no way around it.

2 Likes

I agree, a good rule of thumb after negations negate the down payment and get real monthlies.

2 Likes

Does anyone even stock a base one with 0 options?

1 Like

Their is nothing special about the advertised offer. Assuming you can even find an Atlas right now, as @max_g suggested.

Based on that MSRP and selling price, I would want to be at zero down / zero drive off, and $250 to $290 a month.

Anything more than that, and I would just move on to the next brand. Too many value options in this segment.

Edit: this was meant for @rachder

Zero Drive Off and $250 to $290 for an Atlas? Are you thinking of the Tiguan? Because that’s an insane thought, even for Leasehackr. That’s not a unicorn deal that’s just an impossibility.

And this segment, meaning SUVs, is actually the most competitive segment by far currently.

2 Likes

No. I meant this vehicle is a waste of money at the current lease offered, and would not be of interest to me unless it was in the $250 to $290 effective range. Too many other vehicles with the same options that can be had in the range mentioned.

The MSRP of 32K and Cap Cost of 26K puts a 1% deal at 260 to 320. Any more and I would look for a different brand / vehicle etc.

If if you want the car, and think it is a good value, go for it. I am just telling you why I would pass.

“2019 Sorento lx with v6 and adding the tow package I was able to get the lease to
36mo 10,000 miles only 453 total out of pocket which includes the first payment $358.11plus tax = 384.21”
The diff between 384 and 453 DAS is attributed to Batt/tire disposal fees, lemon law fee, and tax on rebate. It’s the best deal I’ve seen for a V6.
Comments?

What’s the msrp?

May be less on Honckr if available in your area. Also, the EX V6 is often not much more.

$369 incl tax / 10k miles per year / 36 mos / $0 down. This deal will be good through the end of our sale on Sunday.
With trailer hitch installed $382/mo.
They have not revealed dealer fees at closing, which I hope to wrap into final payment, if not already. Is this a good deal?

1 Like

Hard to judge without all the info of the deal, including msrp, selling price, incentives, MF, etc.

2019 or 2018? 202020

2018 2019 would be more they say

@rachder there’s no need to start a thread on every CUV under the sun. Keep it to one thread.

1 Like