2018 Toyota Highlander XLE - $334/month, 1st month DAS

if anyone is looking for contact at the dealership, PM me.

Hey, could you pm the dealer info to me. I am not sure how to pm yet. Just joined. Congrats on a great deal have not seen anything close to it shopping around for a rav4 last year. Paying 273 for a base rav4 but need another car soon go replace my Subaru.

1 Like

Congrats on your new car. Im on the same boat as the post above. Recently joined but not sure how to pm. if you can pm the details. Thank you!

How are you liking the Mazda so far? Im shopping for a 3 row suv and can’t seem to find a good deal on the highlander. Can you PM me the dealer? thanks

what year?

Sure, it’s a 2018 CX-9, picked it up exactly a month ago. I worked through @nyclife who is one of the registered brokers on this site. He was great to work with and he seems to have great deals on the CX-9 Touring and Grand Touring (sometimes one, sometimes the other). The current deal he has up is for the CX-9 Touring with Premium. This is exactly the car I got and the price was very similar. Here’s the thread in case you’re interested - 🚨 Updated (9/7)! 2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring Premium. 323 + tax. Bank fee, DMV, and 1st month upfront. 36/10. NY/NJ/PA

1 Like

Have you seen @nyclife deal on the CX-9?

no but will check it now

Can you provide me dealer details, is this is still available.

@suresh can you PM me the dealer information as well?

Hello -

I have the same vehicle XLE AWD (same color) and looking forward to swap as we are relocating to CA from OH.

Hope I can find someone.

Can you please send me the dealer details?

@suresh and also what was your residual value to purchase the vehicle ?

Your doc says $3,989 due at signing. So you paid that at signing, not just first month.

And if you beam your eyes over to the left of the document it says $3591 as a refundable security deposit which will be returned at lease end. So it’s just $399 cash DAS towards the price of the lease.

Ohhhh, I did not see that! How can I go about trying to get a dealership to match this???

is this still available?

Sorry, recently got it transferred :frowning: good luck w your searcg

THis should be doable if you do put down the MSDs

Can You PM here on this?