2018 Tiguan S - Habanero Orange - LA/Socal - $26,075 MSRP, $648 Driveoff / $177/mo plus tax, 36/10

I wanted to express my appreciation to the leasehackr community.

I negotiated my first ever lease at Timmons VW in Long Beach! I had always purchased cars previously. The forums have been invaluable and converted me into a leaser!

A number of members helped out along the way. A special shoutout to @K04 - he shared information re: his Socal Tiguan deal that helped me tremendously.

Also, Timmons VW was a pleasure to work with. No games or hassles - in and out in about an hour. I always dread meeting the finance guy - the Timmons finance guy was super nice to deal with, less than 30 min and no BS.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Tiguan S
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

**MSRP: $26075.00
**Selling Price: $19569.38
**Monthly Payment: $176.75 + $16.79 (tax @9.5%) = $193.54
**Down Payment: $34.80
**Drive Off: $648.00
**MSD:$0
**Incentives: VW Friends and Family $500 discount included in selling price

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage: 10000
**MF: 0.0012
**Residual: 59%

**Region: Los Angeles
**Leasehackr Score: 11.6 years

17 Likes

Great deal. Congratulations! I am in the market for Tiguan SE. Did you happen to check their pricing on the SE model?

1 Like

Thanks! I only looked at the S - we only wanted a base model. Good luck!

1 Like

Awesome deal and congrats. Glad you didn’t go with the lying VW salesperson on here. Funny how your MSRP and sales price is higher than his spreadsheet, yet your deal comes out cheaper.

12 Likes

Cograts! Great deal! Is the price especially cheaper for the Orange color? I wish i can replicate your numbers with Gray/White/Black/Silver Tiguan S.

1 Like

Good deal. Congrats and thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Great car for the money. I’m not a flashy color guy, but I saw a Tiguan in Orange yesterday and really liked it. Excellent deal!

2 Likes

Orange was our first choice - I didn’t get the sense that color mattered with respect to price. Orange adds around $300 to MSRP.

That is what i was just thinking his spreadsheet shows lower sale price but higher payments

1 Like

Love the orange! Too many gray cars on the road.:+1:

2 Likes

Tried a couple of dealers here in NYC and got a NO from both.

Congrats! Great deal

1 Like

Congrats on your deal! I’m happy I was able to help. Enjoy the Tiguan, my wife is loving hers so far!

1 Like

Congrats! Here is the lease contract from rubbergash. The price on the spreadsheet is $18,550.00, but the contract says $20,205. I believe there is a $900 destination fee in there, so the numbers are a little off. Hopefully he’ll update the contract to provide a little more trust and transparency. I’m very happy with my deal, although you obviously got a better deal. But I’m sure there are a lot of people getting much worse deals.

When I went in, there was a Tiguan SE for $88 more a month. In retrospect, I wish I had gotten the SE. I hate taking my keys out of my pocket. I didn’t realize I much I hated it until I no longer had push button start. I was just so bent on getting the best deal, I lost sight of what I really liked in a car.

2 Likes

That’s a great deal too! Congrats!

Before getting the deal from Timmons - I considered purchasing from rubbergash too, except he didn’t have orange in stock. When you add the $500 friends and family cert to rubbergash’s deal, then it’s pretty close to what I negotiated with Timmons.

1 Like

Any reason rubber or anyone else can not get/apply the friends discount?

I LOVE THAT ORANGE!!! FANTASTIC DEAL BTW. (Caps for this post because this car is so underrated!)

5 Likes

Because #ALLCAPS:slight_smile:

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

Isnt the Tiguan Limited lower priced than the Tiguan S. I sent some feelers out after seeing this deal and they all came back with 275-350 per month here in Louisiana. SMH