2018 Subaru Crosstrek - 79% Residual

Uhh, not exactly. You can try to get the dealer to discount it to that price.

Got it-but that is the max total sales price that you get for the lease deal. After any negotiation, f I was to add $1000 of additional features I would just have to put +$1000 down to get the $199 or whatever lease deal works out to. Thatā€™s why those low advertised lease rates are only for base models.

Uhh, no. You really should read and understand how leasing works.

1 Like

So its just another way to say Capitalized Cost. There is not really a ceiling. Thatā€™s what I am trying to understand. The deal on the 2018 Crosstrek is $199. ā€œMSRP $22,710 (incl. $915 freight charge). Net cap cost of $20,650 (incl. $0 acq. fee). Total monthly payments $7,164. Lease end purchase option is $14,762.ā€

So I assume if the car winds up to be more they take the today Cap Cost-the estimated residual value + MF /36. So its more but at the same basic economics. What I want to know is can get the same lease economics even if I add options that takes the price up.

Donā€™t. Just do what @Jon said.

Costco here wonā€™t give any discount or gift cards. I did much better with the dealer direct. Even truecar is stupid low. It appears even now almost 4 months after release itā€™s still hard to find a fully loaded limited.

Is it still possible to get this at a 79% residual?

That ship sailed a looooooong time ago.

2 Likes