2018 Stelvio Sport - $1500 DAS - $294 including tax

Signed last night. Tried to help another hackr get a similar deal at the buzzer from the folks I worked with, but is abundantly clear my deal was a one and done for them, at least for August.

My understanding is rates are changing for September.

2018 Stelvio Sport
Montecarlo Blue Metallic
MSRP: $48,740
Sale Price: $38,992
Rebates: $3750 (3250 lease cash and $500 TrueCar cert)
Acquisition Fee: $595
Doc Fee: $150

Months: 24
Mileage: 10,000

Bank: Ally
MF: .000183
Residual: 61%

DAS: $1500 ($294 first month + $150 doc fee + $654 registration + 402 tax on incentives)
Monthly: $294 including tax

Region: PNW

21 Likes

Very nicely done. How did you learn the information to choose Ally over Chrysler Capital?

Just following what was reported here, it seemed like Chrysler and Ally were the same this month. Plus no disposition fee and the dealers seem to prefer Ally.

And for those who want to see the Calculator

1 Like

@28firefighter I am looking for a similar deal in the Seattle area, but the dealerships here are hard to work with in the local area. When you say the rates are changing - does that mean for the better or worse? Also, why is your tax at 10.3 percent? Seems a little high.

Welcome to the Seattle area. Base sales tax in WA is 6.5%. Then there is local tax and .3% surcharge on vehicle purchases on leasing. Where I live, there is local sales tax of 3.5% on top. So for a lease my total tax is 10.3%. If you’re in Seattle proper it’s 10.4%.

According to the SM I worked with, MFs are going up and residuals down. TBD if he was just saying that or not.

I found the dealers easier to work with last month. This month was like pulling teeth. Just keep at it and do your due diligence. Compare what each dealer is advertising units for as sale prices from MSRP. Should point you in the right direction.

OK, I was not aware of the .3% surcharge on lease purchases. That’s good to know. I will be heading to the Kirkland dealership tomorrow to see what I can find out.

Wow, nicely done! This is one of the best Alfa deals I have seen, and considering the super higher registration and taxes for Seattle, I’m super impressed.

2 Likes

My advice is never to head to a dealer to “see what can be done.” The answer is usually nothing.

Do everything over email. I find the dealers up here to be great over email with the exception of Portland. Don’t waste your time with them.

Also it’s the beginning of the month. I’d wait and see what the new rates and incentives are so you can temper your expectations and starting point. What I did may not be relevant for September.

4 Likes

That’s the kind of deal I’d take on Alfa :+1:

1 Like

Wow! This is a great deal.
I followed this link https://www.truecar.com/l/personal_offers.fca2/ but haven’t never got a coupon.

Would you mind walk me through how to get TrueCar cer?

I filled out a request back in July for a cert. It sent me pricing and dealers started reaching out. After about a week of me not buying, it was texted to me with an expiration of end of September.

That’s how it worked for me. YMMV.

1 Like

solid deal. enjoy the ride, i like the blue a lot!
you guys are inspiring me to get out of the endless bimmer cycle i have been (so far happily) been in. i think i’ll go check one out.

so far sweet spot seems to be 24/10 for these, though i’ll need more. does anyone have any feedback on 36/12 or 24/12 options?

1 Like

can you share the lease sheet so we can try price match? thanks.

The lease sheet was printed with a dot matrix printer and the carbon copy is basically unreadable. I’m half expecting their filing people to call me back and tell me they need my signature again…

Anyway I’ll see if I can snag a picture but the above numbers are the numbers verbatim.

Also, it’s a new month, rates change, incentives change, etc

Outstanding deal, and outstanding work @28firefighter! Looks like you found a new bottom on price :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice deal. Grats! (20202020)

1 Like

amazing deal! would love to nab one like this myself.

2 Likes

Unless OC charges more realistic drive off. Their $2500 drive-offs is inflated…