2018 S90 vs 2019 GLC

CA taxes the monthly payment.

Here is the quote from MB El Cajon. It seems to me they included full sales tax on the net selling price.

The MB was a GLC 300 RWD :rofl:

Yeah that looks like good ol’ Texas sales tax at 6.25% :sob:

Haha, one might argue this would be quite the downgrade from my current XJ R-Sport lease and previous 3 XFs. Its all relative.
Thanks for the recommendations

Look into a loaner GLC. I got a 2018 in november, 15k miles a year 1k down 45k MSRP with tax 453 a month. I got the lease protection and prepaid maintenance so it’s total 508. Car only had 5k miles on it.

Here is what I got from the dealer on S90 (The V17180)

After plugging in the numbers, MF should be 0.00085 and all taxes fees rolled in. I feel this is a pretty solid deal given that tax cost about $66/month, so pre-tax should be around 0.77% which is under 1% rule.

1 Like

The right side “retail” is for a purchase.

I don’t see anything on that sheet confirming they capitalized full tax on SP into the lease

That looks pretty great and for that dirt cheap sales price it almost makes more sense to buy it instead.

I have a t6 inscription, awd with polestar and it’s very nice. Volvo needs to fine tune the luxury angle but it’s a fine touring car that can move when you need it to. I can’t stand the torque steer on the fwd models though.

What’s that so I can start hating it too?

1 Like

Torque steer is when uneven length axles spin at different speeds from a dead stop as you accelerate which pulls the steering wheel to one side or the other. It’s common in many front wheel drive cars. The awd models don’t do this because the rear wheels compensate. At a stop, the Volvo awd system uses a 50/50 front to rear power split so all tires pull at the same time.

If you’ve never fought with a torque steering car you’ll never mind it.

1 Like

Thanks, I could’ve googled it but I don’t think they make sarcasm smileys, do they? :thinking:
JK, anyway

1 Like

:smirk:

We’ll never know.

1 Like

With me - for sure.

1 Like