2018 Q7 Premium Lease NJ

Hello
Can some let me know what they think of this deal? Thanks for your feedback
2018 Audi Q7 3.0 premium plus
MSRP $ 65,415.00
36 Month lease with 15k miles per year
Registered in NJ

$ 755.00 per month
$ 4,815.00 down includes doc, lien, title fees, MV registration, sales tax, 1st payment, etc

Too high… way too high. Higher than a stoner in Colorado

Thanks! any thoughts on where i should be?

You need to do some homework and provide more info so the forum can help you. Do you know what the Residual and MF is on this vehicle in your area?

If not, post register and post here: https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46001/audi/q7/2018-audi-q7-lease-deals-and-prices/p36

Also, you need to ask your dealer to itemize the quote and provide some more info…What’s the sale price in the lease quote, doc fee, acquisition fee, etc…these are all factors in getting a good deal.

Well for one thing, that’s way too much DAS. Remember, every $1000 DAS amounts to about $30/month. So you’re really paying close to $900/month for a $65K car.

Now I know Audis don’t necessarily lease well, but that’s just too much. If I had to make an educated guess, based on the 1% rule (taking into account that its an Audi and 15K miles/yr) perhaps $700/month with $0 DAS in is more reasonable.

Edit: Perhaps $800 or so per month is more realistic.

Don’t guess on these. For a 15k lease, this thing will be $800+ all-in. His number is obviously high, but there is no way this is a $700 / month lease.

Gotcha. I guess I underestimated how much Audis lease for lol

They’re awful leases!!! Literally the worst.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Hi do you think all in with tax and fees etc?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I’m assuming you haven’t negotiated for one of these recently. Looks pretty good for the car.

You’re right, but I guess I assumed it shouldn’t be nearly $1,000/month either lol