Hey everyone! Curious on what you think about this deal:

Q60 Red Sport
MSRP: 55,900
Residual: 55%
MF: .00003
$0 down
36 months
$607 per month

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

If leasing at MSRP, I’ve heard it’s a good idea to put $9000 down.

What’s the sales price? Too lazy to do calculation. But pretty sure these things typically lease much better than that based on what I’ve seen.

5 Likes

Sales price is 48k and some change. Ya from what I’ve read on here it should be easily in the mid 500’s. I’ve contacted 2 other dealers in the area, both said they couldn’t compete and that is was coming out to a 6k loss when they put it in the computer. Didn’t even give me bids. which is weird. In Southern California by the way

Do a search. Some people got way better deals. But you won’t know if it’s because of the selling price or the RV until you compare the details.

Compare every deal on a pretax basis to keep it apples to apples

Appreciate the reply. Ya I’ve been on here and I’ve seen some killer deals. In regard to RV, isn’t that pretty much set by the maker? In regard to leasing, to bring monthly payment down, lease term remaining the same, isn’t selling price, incentives, rebates pretty much the only thing dealerships can change to bring monthly payment down?

Last month I got the following numbers from a dealer in Texas (39 months):

“511/ month with only your first payment and fees down so a total of $1250! This is for a car we just received which is a white Red sport 400 with the pro assist package that you wanted. Money factor is at .00003 residual at 53%. Msrp of 57495, sales price of 49,999. License& registration of $342 and acquisition fee of $700”

I didn’t take it any further so didn’t run the numbers to see if they added up but the sales guy gave me those numbers as an opening offer so there was more wiggle room. They had tax credits last month though so that also improved the offer. Just wanted to show you an example.

Never put money down on a lease unless it’s MSD’s and/or first month fees.

You are correct. Normally, incentives/rebates are set by the manufacture so they can’t be changed. Selling price and money factor (some mark it up, that can be changed back to base, otherwise, if it’s base, can’t be touched). Residual value is set by the manufacture as well.

That was a joke based on the epic Honda thread.

It’s a good read for when you’re on the can, if you haven’t done so already…

1 Like

Good Infiniti leases are a function of how dealer cash and incentives are playing out. Maybe @HN308 can advise if his Infiniti guy has intel. Q60 RS’s have leased for any range from the low to high $400s with similar or higher MSRPs.

@mp11477 I am at a loss for words as I read. I don’t even know what to respond with…how can someone be so naive, so gullible…blank stare

1 Like

I appreciate everyone’s replies. :muscle:

What % off MSRP is reasonable to expect on a regular non-Red 3.0t Sport? I see numbers all over the place.

Give us the RV and MF.