2018 Q5 Tech Premium Plus is same as Premium Plus /w Nav Package?

A bit confused here. I visited the dealer today and there seems to be a Q5 Tech Premiums Plus where Virtual cockpit and navigation is part of standard features and then there is Q5 Premium Plus /w navigation package which is more expensive because the virtual cockpit and navigation is part of the add-on package and not standard. Can someone explain this to me…

It might just be the way Audi is packaging things. I didn’t quite understand the “tech” part in the trim title until I seeing that it includes the virtual cockpit and navigation as stamdard.

It looks as if Audi is prepackaging popular options like the mass market brands are (Kia, Honda, etc.).

Wasn’t the Summer of Audi promotion including the Tech package for free? Maybe a remnant of that. Otherwise only the Prestige would include it.

this type of shit doesn’t need a thread, it needs a google search, you can go to audiusa.com and build the car to see how the configurations work. @mods, lock this up

2 Likes

@deceptacle

please show me where on the website I can see the tech premium plus?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

@IvanAudi might be able to chime in

The season of Audi cars will have the navigation discounted from the manufacturer. They also have a better residual by 1%. I would definitely recommend getting a season of Audi tech car before they are all gone.

He can’t because it doesn’t exist on the website. If he had taken the time to do a google search and attempted to build the vehicle on the Audi website he would have been able to see that.