2018 Q5 premium plus. Is this a good deal

I have tried to get greater discount in Michigan, but none of the dealers are willing to budge from the 6% off MSRP. 7% is max I could negotiate. Does this deal look ok?

MSRP: 53,075
Discounted price: 49,162
MF:0.00147
RV:52%
Rebates:2750
Monthly:$667
1317 due at the time of signing.

Do you like the SQ5 and are willing to ship from another state? I’ve seen SQ5s doing better in other areas. Maybe see if a broker here can help?

Oh! I did not know that leasing from out of state was possible. Do I contact dealers in other states directly? How do I get in touch with a “broker” on this forum? Thanks

Dealer’s final offer is free Audi care package along with the 7% discount. Should i go for it or still wait for better deals. Thx

Don’t go for it. That 7% discount is really only about 4-5% as there are incentives from Audi at the moment on top of that. Have a search on this forum for recent deals e.g. this: 2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus

I would hire a broker if you’re not familiar with leasing, but you should be looking at least 10% plus incentives on a 2018 Q5 with a payment in the $500’s.

1 Like

I"m currently shopping for an SQ5. Just for comparison, I got 8% off before rebates (then $2750 same as the sQ5), so roughly 12% total. AudiCare also adds 1% to your residual, so be sure the dealership adds that to the calculations. Sometimes their “calculators” don’t update automatically. Also ask the dealer to give you the base MF assuming “excellent” credit. Hope that’s helpful.

2 Likes

ya depends on the state some are more aggressive than others.

7% is before rebates. I am getting $2750 in additional rebates plus Audi care. Thx

Aim for 12% off MSRP before rebates. Find a dealer with more than 20 on the lot. The more inventory, the better the deal - usually. We picked up an SQ5 two weeks ago and the dealer had 60+ Q5s in stock. Offered a better discount on the Q5s compared to SQ5, but the heart wants, what it wants.

I have tried all dealers in Michigan, there is a large inventory (20+ 2018 Q5s) with most of them but no one is offering more than 6-7% discount.