2018 Nissan Pathfinder Lease

Trying to understand if this is a good deal or not. Have read through all topics and I am not an expert.

Here are the details:

2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL “Midnight Edition”
36 month lease/ 12k miles per year

MSRP: $42,045
Selling Price: $37, 597
Adjusted Cap Cost: $36,881.50
Residual Value: $22,283.85
Depreciation: $14, 597.65

Monthly Payment: $422.64
$500 down
Base Residual: 52%
MF: 0.00029

Nissan Rebate: $2950

Any assistance in helping me gauge this deal would be great. I wanted to be at $400 a month. They just came back and said: "If I drop it down to “buy rate” I can get you to $409. Not sure about “buy rate”

Thanks!

Not sure about the numbers, but wouldn’t QX60 be a better option considering it leases well.

2 Likes

Agree, i leased a $52995 QX60 for $423/mo with tax, first payment and tag DAS plus $1350 in MSD

2 Likes

Yes they have a special lease for 399 but with 4000 down. I think the top pathfinder is better than the low end Infiniti.

Looking to see whether or not these numbers can be crunched harder or not? Any experts out there that can chime in?

My Infiniti has premium, premium plus, driver assist, and theatre packages, far from base

1 Like

same minus theatre package and mine was in the high 200’s

this pathfinder deal is below average i’d say

Oh boy, how and when?

Eurocayman1 - Did you have to put $4k down? I would love to get that deal. Let me know

No, first payment, tag, and Refundable MSD’s

June of this year.

I did the MSDs too. Great deal IMO.

Wow - I am not getting this in New York. To get that kind of pricing they are telling me $7k down. Where do you live?

You negotiated $14k off on the QX60? What part of the country?

Nevermind, resd your QX60 post.

There are a couple of QX60 threads for dealers in your region with very attractive pricing. Also, if you are in the NY metro area, there is usually an extra $1k incentive. Finally, I think Infiniti has reduced the MF lately which helps NY customers who cannot use MSDs.

No. Pass on this. Get QX60 instead as suggested.

any update would be appreciated. Im in the same exact situation for an SL awd with premium package and debating wether to look at another make/model.