2018 - nissan maxima sl ny

I am flirting with leasing my next vehicle. I know a lot of folks here have talked of the Infiniti Q50 3.0 and I am going to look into it. It is in the Nissan family after all. I have basically, 2 offers after a quick flirt with some dealers.

2018 Nissan Maxima SL
$341 per month
w/ $2,850 down (I expect this to be Total Drive Off Cost)

I also got this

I am in no rush, in NY and hopefully I can go to a dealership and leave not feeling dirtied with a nice car. Let me have it.

Sounds like an emo song title.

Good luck!

So that comes to 420$ a month by adding everything.
I was offered 400$ per month for 2019 maxima with just 2000$ down from my current lease, and I knew I could bring it down even further. I have 2000$ -ive left on my lease.
With that being said check honcker, when I checked last time they had offers for 341 with 1800$ down.
Q50 3.0 is really good deal. @HN308 posted a deal for luxe 3.0 AWD, I spoke to the dealer and he offered me the car at 329$ with first month and registration down. only thing is dealership is in CT.
So check his listing. One thing I will say is Nissan dealers are pretty shitty to deal with. (or may be I always got the bad one.) Otherwise I would have upgraded to new Maxima by now.
I may not go for Nissan next time as I see good deals on loaner leases and much better than what I am paying.

Per @aronchi, you can also apply MSDs for a Nissan lease. He also gets some solid Nissan deals in NY area

Please tell me the dealership. I am in Westchester so thats a trip I would definately make.

He can’t MSD it b/c NYS residency. I have never done a Maxima. They’re always expensive. Have been doing a few of the new Altimas though. Tons of new tech in them, including autopilot.

I thought NYers can MSD with dealers out of state?

I would interested in altima as I have one already, drove one and really liked it as I love new tech. Mine has adaptive cruise control but autoPilot is amazing. What are deals like Altima SL?

no, not allowed by nmac. same with tfs.

Check this thread for more information.
Also I had VPP, but I am pretty sure if you talk to them they can figure out something.