2018 Mercedes Benz GLC 4Matic Loaner - First time lease appreciate your help

Hi Folks! First time leasee here.

After practice what I learnt from Leasehackr, here is the offer that I received for a 2018 Mercedes Benz GLC 4Matic Loaner with 4000-5000 miles.

MSRP: 48,165
18% off: 39,500
10k/36 month
MF: 0.00081
Residual: 54%

Without MSD, the monthly payment is $510 with tax and everything.
10 MSD could be drop MF to 0.00011, but I was being told it’s better to do a one time payment with basically 0 interest, the one time payment is offered at $16,300, which is around $450/month.

Is it a good deal? I am thinking to go with one-time payment, but should I insist MSD if it is a better option? Any suggestions for bargaining even lower than this?

Thank you very much and I really appreciate any advise and help!

I would do MSD, MF 0.00011 is like very close no interest. And you don’t need to lock up your money.
Get fleet discount (or something similar) if you can.

If you can’t get it any other way, join PenFed CU for fleet discount. Spend $5 save $1,500

Thank you! Just applied a PenFed account, hope the dealership will stack the fleet discount!

Thanks for the advice, I will see if MBFS approves my MSD request, and also try to apply PenFed fleet in additional to the current discount. That would be a great deal!

Hi - did you get this deal? I was working on a deal near me (SC) for a 2018 loaner GLC but they wouldn’t budge on the discount - offered 15% off the MSRP, but at 18% we could have had it done!