UPDATED 9/7! 2018 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring, 359 + tax. TDAS: DMV, 1st month, and bank fee. 43.8k msrp. NJ/NY/PA/CT

And they charge no doc fee!

You gotta advertise this in bklyn/5 towns… ppl there always need 3rd row cars

Is this still available. I am in NJ and am currently looking at the CX9. @nyclife

@nyclife I’m also interested in this deal. I’m in NJ.

This is great deal +++ And the car looks nice too

A post was merged into an existing topic: NYCLIFE Brokering, [California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida]

Can you provide pricing on a 2018 CX-5 grand touring AWD for a Philly resident? If so, please PM.

Hey @nyclife, I’m in NJ and interested in this deal as well. Can you PM me details? I’ve also got a 2016 Mazda 6 that’s due back in the Spring but should have a ton of positive equity since we have very low mileage.

Thanks!

This still available?

Is this still available?

I’m going to keep an eye on this deal, hope we can replicate for the 2019s

@nyclife do you think a deal like this is possible in VA?

Is this deal available in Southern California?

@nyclife any CX-5 GT with Premium deals in NYC Tri state area this is what I see searching dealer’s site $0 down 12K 36 My guess is this trim with option probably doesn’t lease well

YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS
Your Price $33,515
Customer Lease Support Bonus $360
Your Net Price $33,155
Estimated Monthly Payment $382
36 month term, 12,000 miles/yr
$977 due at signing.
*Excludes Taxes, Title, and Doc Fees.

@nyclife - this is a great price. I live in PA and I do have a Mazda in my household. I am also eligible for S-Plan. I am assuming that this will go a little lower in that case.

Also, i am not clear how much would I owe you if I choose to work with you.

@nyclife I’ve seen you post before that a deal was only available locally. Is that the case with this too>?

I am interested in the CX-9 GT and a CX-5 GT I am in NY. Can you DM me for details?

I’m also curious how much a CX-5 GT fully loaded is going for in NY
Thanks

I have been trying to get information on a potential lease of a Mazda6 GT or Signature. Do you have any idea what a lease would like on that vehicle?

1 Like

I’m also very curious!