2018 Mazda CX-5 GT and Touring Lease numbers

I received the attached 2 lease quotes for 2018 Mazda CX-5 GT and Touring. Zip is 37209.
36 months, 10k miles.
I asked for a lower selling price as these are around 3.4% off msrp but they said that price is below average market selling prices.
I know Mazda doesn’t have great leasing prices but these seem way higher than what is being posted on here. Any advice?

Those are terrible numbers for a CX-5, you can get a GT for 330 under with nothing due at signing

What approach should I take to getting the numbers down to that amount? Or is that so bad I should just go to another dealership?

You do have to go to another dealer but its more to get competing offers, what has worked for me is going on the dealers website and picking out the car with #stock number and how many months/miles. Also email the internet manager of the dealer directly, ask them whats the best monthly they could offer you. Theres another good thread on this forum about an internet manager answering questions:

you could also consider re-approaching this dealers internet manage if you didnt start with them. When I was looking for a Mazda CX-5 touring, the base version so 27k~ MSRP, I did get an offer around 270 a month after drive off but didnt end up going for it because it was outside of my budge. I went back and forth with multiple dealers and it wasnt till I came back with my first counter offer from another dealer that I got one of those guys to budge.

Mazda is stingy with discounts and not alot in the way of incentives.Just be persistent,keep contacting multiple dealers.I have been shopping the CX5 more more more than a month.
I eventually landed on this deal
MSRP 32795.00
36 months
Just 1st month due at signing
312.00 Monthly
Thats probaly as good as its going to get.But the incentives change on the 26th. So hoping for some lease cash and end of the month to help a bit more.

1 Like

Is it possible to get dealer information? I’m in the market for CX-5 and most of the dealers around me won’t go below $375 with zero down.