2018 Maserati Quattroporte thoughts or feedback?

I know I’m missing some key information to provide a full evaluation, would anybody be gracious enough to at least provide initial feedback based on others they’ve seen?

New 2018 Quattroporte SQ4
MSRP 124k
Sale price, residual, MF not sure at moment
Rebates: I qualify for 6,000 in conquest

Term: 36 months
Miles: 15k per year
Due at Signing: 0, true sign and drive
Tax rate: PA 9%
Payment: $995
****deal includes absorbing approximately 4,000 negative equity from trade and rolling into the numbers above.

Thoughts??

2 Likes

Given that without the negative equity this would be sign and drive at $884/month including tax, it seems like a pretty solid deal to me. However, I have no idea how these cars lease normally, so maybe someone else smarter than me can lean in.

I think it’s a really good deal consider Ghiblis are now impossible to be the 600s range with 0 due at signing. and they are only 70-80k. Hell I want to know which dealer this is so I can grab 1 lol…

If you like the car, and you can sign and drive a $124k car for $995, I’m not sure why you’re asking.

Pull the damn trigger.

4 Likes

And at 15k/yr! Damn! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, all. Done deal.

6 Likes

Cap cost ended up around 79k on a 124k sticker.

Talk about discount! Congrats!

Dealer?..

Good deal what part of PA?

Wow, 995 a month on a 125K car. My Panamera was a bit cheaper than this and I am no way near this number.

Damn drive it like you stole it bcoz you kinda did

1 Like

Which dealer?
Suprised theres still support on MY18

Great deal and fantastic car. I am getting a '19 QP after I’m done with my Ghibli next year and they look a lot better than the Ghiblis on the road - more presence.

What did you trade in? The NSX?

NSX?! Nah… that is loooooong gone. BMW X5

I lose track of all the crazy deals you pull off :joy:

1 Like

I wish I could score another of those NSX deals. That was a sweet hack!

Now that the deal is done, perhaps we can talk about the “leaseability” of a different kind of Quattroporte…the Ferrari powered GTS. Can anyone point to a “desireable” deal out there? Thanks!

I actually found a GTS near me and had them run the numbers. The discount was nice. Something like a 144 sticker selling for 99. Did not get the residual value, money factor, etc. The payment was not nearly as attractive as the SQ4. 1500ish.
Would be interested to see if anybody can hack a GTS for around $1,000 mark