2018 Lexus Gx460 premium

Deposit $1M with Morgan Stanley, wait until November, hope they have a 5k MS Reserved living and giving cert, use that to drive cap cost down.

Lol that 1M could be tough to come by at this stage…but still they are giving $8,998 (15%) off MSRP and payments still seem high…or do I just not know what I’m looking at? I know I can easily get 1k Moré off because of the protection packages they tacked on but I don’t know what else

They are confusing things with the paperwork. The 3000 rebate included to get to 51000 price is a purchase rebate. The lease rebate is only 1000, so your initial cap cost is 2000 higher.

Do you have 3k in negative equity there?

just doesn’t look like a very good lease, you look at a loaded up 4runner yet?

Good catch, it looks that way.

go over to the edmunds forum, there’s one there posted for under $600 with nothing down. shows the mf as .00015, ask this dealer what MF they are using

That paperwork has to be the most confusing I’ve seen in a while. Maybe cause its late, but jeez they don’t make it easy, and I do this every day. lol.

I can blow that deal out of the water if you are willing to pick the car up in Miami, just started doing miami lexus deals, 2k under invoice, base mf, no bs dealer fees.

Mixing purchase and lease incentives and taxes, its painful to derive the math. 1k in packages and 800 doc fee, gotta love FL.

they are showing ~$100 equity on the trade

1 Like

No actually the trade in has about $500 in positive equity so it should be helping…but yea I’m having trouble seeing why it’s so high…is it because sales tax is all included even though FL charges sales tax monthly on lease payments. Lexus has a regional offer right now for $559 a month with 0 down on a 56k MSRP vehicle at 36/10k…so roughly 4K Moré on my vehicle would be roughly 120 more so 680/mo with 0 down, but then they’re giving 15% off MSRP so I figured payment should end up being less than 559 after all is said and done…not sure what I’m missing but it was late tonight that we were there and it was our first stop to local dealer to just see if my wife liked the car…so I now have emails out to several other dealerships within 200 miles…thank you for all the responses

We would happily make a trip to Miami…we are in TB area and did west palm beach trip for our last car…not afraid of a drive if it makes sense on the car we want

This is where I was at last month on one of those things, to tired to crunch all of the numbers again, I think they stayed about the same. but its 39/7.5k term.

Their math has only $114 equity.

they could be over allowing on the trade, ie inflating the value and showing less of a discount on the new car

That looks like something we would be interested in. With ability to get numbers like that maybe you can show me something on an LX as well? Anyway…we are buyers this month and not afraid of a drive. Not sure how it works though doing it with a broker instead of a dealer? It is late but I will check back on this site tomorrow AM…thanks so much

The buyout price listed is just an estimate, so @legalbill could have positive or negative equity. He needs to tell us his current buyout price.

Actual buyout price is 27,160 - roughly 500 less than what they have listed. What they have listed (27.6k ish) is what they gave us for a cash offer. The current car is a 2015 discovery sport HSE with a lease ending this month…our residual is the 27,160 price and we were considering buy it since the car only has 23.7k miles on it on a 30 or 33k lease…but we’re not keen on owning the rover long term

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2018 Lexus Gx460 Premium Lease without MS - PLEASE HELP ASAP