Monthly Payment: $342
Cash Due at Signing: $0
MSD: N/A
Incentives: Unknown

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00252
Residual: 73%

Region: Pacific Northwest (Oregon, purchased in Washington)
Leasehackr Score: 9

I couldn’t get the dealer to reduce the inflated MF or waive the acquisition fee (according to Edmunds, Chrysler Capital is waiving nationwide on the Wrangler JLU), but I did get them to reduce the acquisition fee from their previous offer of $895 to $595.

The selling price on this vehicle was already reduced far more than other dealers, though, and this was the only dealer within 500 miles that had the exact configuration I wanted (manual transmission, Sport S package, Premium Soft-top). Let me know if you are interested in the dealer info (near Seattle), they have a few other Wrangler in stock with the same config.

The “rent” charge on this lease is high with this awful money factor, but the monthly payment is where I wanted and it’s the exact car configuration I was looking for, so I’m happy with the result.

Thanks to all on the forum for answering my questions and providing tools to help me get into a good deal for a car that doesn’t lease all that well.

2 Likes

Have you tried US Bank? They have better MF

The dealers I worked with only used Chrysler Capital or Ally. I didn’t try to verify that, however.

Thanks for sharing… I am moving to Seattle in a few weeks and interested in leasing a Jeep Wrangler Sahara or a Toyota Highlander, could you please share the best dealer info

That’s a good deal for a Chrysler capital lease. Take it…

That looks like a pretty good deal to me. But I still think these wranglers are better purchased than leased. The resale on these are so ridiculous, it seems like you can drive them for little or nothing over a 3 to 5 year span. They get snapped up quick on the used market, no matter the price it seems. At least in our area.

That’s the part that confuses me… They’re not that great of cars, objectively speaking.

It’s amazing what marketing and nostalgia will do.

I don’t exactly understand it myself, but it’s been that way for awhile. I’ve personally never drank the Jeep Kool-Aid, but I have been considering buying a Wrangler the last few months as an extra vehicle. I did take a test drive, and they have improved substantially since I last drove one maybe 10 years ago. If a person could get a decent Interest rate, and a dealer discount as good as above, you could essentially drive it for 4-5 years, and sell it in the high $20’s (and have people lined up to buy it). Or around $100-150 a month. It’s very tempting.