2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD - MSRP $46,310 17.5% Off 39/10K. $312/Mth with $2800 MSDs. $273/mth with MSD and VPP. Zero Down - No Broker or Dealer Fees. NJ/CT

The month has ended. The new incentives will be applicable from tomorrow. I will bring the deal for June once I have the numbers.

@Ek523
I will share the dealer details with you over PM but the deals will be not available in the first few days of the month.

Keep an eye out on this post as I will be updating the deal for June in next couple of days.

HN

1 Like

Thanks HN308…I will be watching this space .
Trying to lease a QX60 here in S Florida

Thanks for the help and posting the numbers. Unfortunately, you’re dealer didn’t have the specs we were looking for, but your info helped us get a great deal.

@priz Can you please PM me the dealer info in MA? I’m interested in a similar lease and live in MA. Thanks!

@Ek523 @Taz

June numbers are out and I have updated them in the other QX60 thread for the Premium plus vehicle.

My dealer don’t have base or just premium cars anymore.

Would love to get in on a deal for a QX60. I’m in New Jersey. Can you PM me on how to go about getting this? I’m new to this .

TIA

The base QX60 is not in stock. Only ones available are the premium plus models.

I have a separate thread for premium plus models.

Where is the other thread?

There’s a link to it literally 3 posts up… SMH

1 Like

Is the credit card still offering vpp?? Or can you get vpp if your currently have infinti in household??

When I last queried the VPP people, they said the credit card VPP ended April 1.

Can you get vpp if you currently have a Infiniti lease? Without any other option to get it ?

In Northern NJ and would appreciate a PM of the dealer contact for the QX60. In a current QX60 lease and thinking of renewing. Many thanks!

I’m new to this thread, but in the market for the QX60 described here. Is it still available, is there an update for August that you could share along with the dealer contact info

Appreciate all the help in advance.

All 2018s are sold.

The dealer only has 2019s. Below is the deal for a base QX60 AWD.

Hi,
I am interested in this lease ,I m from NewYork, can you get me in touch with the Internet manager please,thanks

I’m interested in this , pleas share the dealer deatails

Is this deal available in PA?

2018’s are all gone. I have a new thread for 2019 base model.