2018 Infiniti QX60 $51,310 MSRP ($356 + Tax, doc, plates + MSD DUE AT SIGNING) NJ, NY, CT, PA, NO BROKER FEE

IF YOU HAD the black on black…how much would it have been?

Why would he quote you on something that isn’t available. Sorry but doesn’t make sense to me.

1 Like

to compare to what a nearby dealer is offering me

Look around the forums you should be able to find something, if you aren’t planning to get the car through him, why would you waste his time?

Have two left:

1. $53,160 blue on brown leather, premium plus + driver assist
  2. $48,110 graphite on black, premium

not as good as earlier this month, but still reasonable compared to retail.

does nys allow any msd on any manufacturer or is it just infiniti that they arent allowed on?

as a NYS resident, you can MSD a bmw, benz, or audi as long as you don’t use a NY-based retailer. Lexus and Infiniti do not allow at all.

1 Like

One additional premium, $48110 graphite on black is also available. Ready to go before month end.

Updated blue on brown driver assist above. THIS INCLUDES VPP, SO PLEASE ADD 1500 TO THE SALE PRICE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE IT.

The car needs to be picked up in central NJ today!

Blue on brown gone. One premium 48k graphite on black available for pickup Monday. Pm for more information.

edit. Meant to send pm. Message sent.

I have one additional QX60 left: Graphite shadow on black, premium plus, 20 inch wheels

Dealer needs to move it TODAY and will be aggressive on it.

PM for more info - will need an app asap and delivery today. Calc for NJ with MSD shown below:

As an update, the one above was sold on Monday.

I have a few more 2018s that I was able to get my hands on - pricing is not as good as June, but still better than the 2019 at this time. They also now require 3 MSD instead of 8.

Example shown is graphite shadow on black $51,310 premium plus and in NJ, assuming you have VPP. There are several $52,310 in black and graphite and a $53,585 blue on brown leather premium plus with driver assist.

Hi, I’m interested. Can you PM the dealer information? Thanks.

How do I calculate both (Premium Plus and PP w/Driver assist) for NYC with VPP?

Remove the MSD and change the tax rate:

Actually sent you a PM b/c i misread your comment.

Link below with MSD for the blue on brown leather OR black on black driver assist package car + VPP:

I have a few additional 2018 QX60s in premium plus, with limited color options (mostly graphite and black). Please PM for more details. These will be delivered to your home in NY / NJ / PA. If you do not have VPP, please remove the $1500 incentive in the calculator.

Im interested. Can you pm me the info? Thanks